BDC / BVC coils

I have been told that i will not be able to get BDC replacement coils & now need to buy BVC coils for my Aspire ETS-BDC tank.....Is this true....And if so what makes these coils so different....I was also told they will be only the 1.6 ohm coil......
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hello,Oldvapeguy,
    This is not true,we don't stop manufacturing the BDC coils for our BDC series clearomizer
    We have three ohms coils for our BDC series clearomizer:1.6,1.8,2.1

Have a nice day!
  • Thank you for your answer....So i was also told that the BVC coils are much better than the BDC coils...What is the difference.....
  • oldvapeguy" said:
    Thank you for your answer....So i was also told that the BVC coils are much better than the BDC coils...What is the difference.....
    Dear Customer,
    Difference between the BDC and BVC coils:
    First:BDC is dual coil,BVC is vertical coil
    Second:there is a mesh inside the BVC coils,but there is no mesh inside BDC coils.
    Different people have different choice,some one like BDC coils,some one like our BVC coils.

Wish you all the best!
  • When will you get 1.0 ohm coil cotton for the atlantis
  • Irishmen" said:
    When will you get 1.0 ohm coil cotton for the atlantis
    Dear Irishmen,
    Thank you for your question.
    Now the 1.0 ohm coil is coming out.
    here is the link for the details:https://online.aspirecig.com/new-atlantis-replacement-atomizer5pcs-p-89.html

Here is the purchase suggestion:Customers can use the 0.5 ohm coil on our Atlantis,Atlantis 2 and Atlantis Mega.As for the 0.3 and 1.0 ohm coils,we suggest customers to use with our Atlantis 2 and Atlantis Mega tank,because,the vapor wattage(0.3 ohm:70W-80W,1.0ohm:40W-50W) is very high,so the heating power is also very high,the temparture of the vapor will be a little hot,our Atlantis 2 and Atlantis mega have a adjustable cooling system on the top of the upper hardware,customers can adjust the temperature of the vapor by rotating the valve to control the access of the external cool air.However,our previous Atlantis tank doesn't contain this cooling system.

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire