Notilus Mini Problems

Hello,

I've had a Notilus Mini for about 2 months, and after hearing rave reviews from everyone, I'm disappointed with my unit.

I clean it and end up putting away after using it for half a day, and try it again a few weeks later and I'm always disappointed.

It seems for me the airflow doesn't provide much air, even on the highest setting. It seems like I have to suck on the tip a lot harder compared to my Kangertech AeroTank2.

The liquid in the Notilus Mini seems to get darker, because I have to use a higher voltage to get any vapor out of it.

I've cleaned it many times, used many coils, and usually use 50vg/50pg or 70vg/30pg juice and I never have problems with my AeroTank2.

Any advice? Maybe I have a broken unit?

I am using a Provari 3 usually vaping at 3.9v - 4.2v with a boost of 2.

Thanks for any help.
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    We don't suggest our customer to use high vg e-juice with our nautilus BDC or BVC coils,for the airflow hole on the coils is not too large to soak up thick e-juice.In our daily test,we usually use 0%-30% vg proportion.
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.0V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,It is better to use them with voltage adjustable battery,the voltage should be 4.2-4.8.

Have a nice day!
  • the "DARKNESS" of the juice has to do with the nicotine, it will get darker the higher the nicotine levels.
    I use 100% VG and low to no nicotine and have to clean out the tank and coils often.

Nothing is perfect so it is up to you whether it is worth the effort.
  • I just got mine and yup it turned the juice black almost, and now I have to suck my face off just to get a decent pull.. why does everyone say this is the best tank, my other tanks, (even the very cheap) give me way better pulls, and never burn the juice. 30/70? WTF am I supposed to know what my juice is? It doesn't say on the labels of any juice I have what ratio it is.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire