Bent top from airflow removal

Ok well the sucks. I've removed and reinstalled the airflow ring several times and never had this problem. This time I was removing one and after reassembleing the body the coil wouldn't go in. I check and my padding had a gap and cause the ring to add a small bump and take it out of perfect circle. Is there anyway to fix this? Or replacement parts?! I gave my buddy mine and kept his(the one that broke) I can't live without this thing! Love it! Hope you can help!
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • C3h1a1os1" said:
    Ok well the sucks. I've removed and reinstalled the airflow ring several times and never had this problem. This time I was removing one and after reassembleing the body the coil wouldn't go in. I check and my padding had a gap and cause the ring to add a small bump and take it out of perfect circle. Is there anyway to fix this? Or replacement parts?! I gave my buddy mine and kept his(the one that broke) I can't live without this thing! Love it! Hope you can help!
    Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    What kind of tank did you use?Nautilus or nautilus mini?
    Please take a clear picture to show the problem"my padding had a gap and cause the ring to add a small bump " to our service:service@aspirecig.com
    please attach a clear picture to show security code of your products.

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire