Aspire 1300 MaH

Never before have I been so disappointed in a battery. I bought this battery in October and here it is only January and it hardly works anymore. No warning..just shuts off and takes over 9 hrs just to get a full charge which it doesn't even indicate when it's fully charged any more. With only having 1 month warranty on it I won't even consider buying another one. Very very disappointed as it cost me over $40 for one and my cheap Ego ones I've had for six months and still going strong. Before you ask...yes I've tried it on different chargers, no the threads and heads are not dirty etc etc. It's just the battery.
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Our after-sale process is :when consumer found what their bought is defective,they can firstly check the security code on our website to confirm if it is original,then ask the dealer for exchange,every dealer is responsible for their products,we need the dealer's help,for we don't see the defective.when any qualiy problems occur, they can ask for exchange from their previous dealer.

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire