Coils

I would Like to say that I frequently buy aspire nautilus coils and almost every time I buy them
There are one or two that won't screw in or are already burnt out ! I usually buy the coils a pack at a time it seems like there should be some kind of way to get reimbused, the coils aren't inexpensive and at least one to two are defective ! Thoughts ,

Thank you ,
Ryan Murray
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Please make sure that your tank and coils are original.
    Our after-sale process is :when consumer found what their bought is defective,they can firstly check the security code on our website to confirm if it is original,then ask the dealer for exchange,every dealer is responsible for their products,we need the dealer's help,for we don't see the defective.when any qualiy problems occur, they can ask for exchange from their previous dealer.

Have a nice day!
  • It's just a part of vaping these style of devices Ryan. Kanger, Joyetech, and other brands all have this problem and I've come to accept it, "nature of the beast", if you will :P Maybe you could look into rebuilding and mech mods, not to be a jerk, just sayin'. You can buy the specific wire you want, use organic japanese cotton, etc.

btw, I still <3 my Aspire stuff!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire