Aspire Revolver idea

This idea is for a rebuildable tank. The idea is to have multiple compartments for different coils and wicks. You would have walls in this tank to keep your juices from contaminating each other. Being able to rotate the center of the tank to switch coils having spring loaded contacts for each compartment to line up with the permanent contact. My idea for locking it in place would be a simple spring loaded slide bar. You just pull it down and rotate it. Your tip would be offset so there leaves room for any bushings you have to put in to make a smooth rotation. This would offer people to switch up their favorite juices and coils in an instant. Thus avoiding any "vapors fatigue". Of course you can still have the adjustable airflow. You would just have to put it to a separate bushing all on its own. The only downside to this idea would be the size. This would in my mind become a rather large tank.
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • mcwhatdidy" said:
    This idea is for a rebuildable tank. The idea is to have multiple compartments for different coils and wicks. You would have walls in this tank to keep your juices from contaminating each other. Being able to rotate the center of the tank to switch coils having spring loaded contacts for each compartment to line up with the permanent contact. My idea for locking it in place would be a simple spring loaded slide bar. You just pull it down and rotate it. Your tip would be offset so there leaves room for any bushings you have to put in to make a smooth rotation. This would offer people to switch up their favorite juices and coils in an instant. Thus avoiding any "vapors fatigue". Of course you can still have the adjustable airflow. You would just have to put it to a separate bushing all on its own. The only downside to this idea would be the size. This would in my mind become a rather large tank.
    Good suggestions!
    Thank you! :D
  • it would be cool if there could be some jdmchicago license plate frames and key landerds or however you spell it just an idea
  • This sounds banging has any other brand done this?
© 2017 Powered by Aspire