Atlantis tank issue

I would like to start off by saying that I love your products. I recently purchased a CF Sub Ohm battery and Atlantis tank at my local vape shop. I was extremely impressed with the quality of the Atlantis tank, so much so that i decided to go to my shop and pick up another one. This is where my problem starts, i got my tank and some new juice and headed home to fill it up. When i opened it up and screwed it onto my battery I noticed that it was not seated properly, there is a gap between the bottom of the tank and the top of the battery on one side. When i took it back off to inspect it i noticed that the 510 connector on the bottom of the tank is crooked. Needless to say I was very disappointed, part of the reason I loved the tank and battery so much was the quality and sleek looks. The tank still works well but I expected more quality control after my initial experience with your products. I have included some pictures with my post and hope to here back from you.
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire and sincerely sorry for your problem.
    Our after-sale process is :when consumer found what their bought is defective,they can firstly check the security code on our website to confirm if it is original,then ask the dealer for exchange,every dealer is responsible for their products,we need the dealer's help,for we don't see the defective.when any qualiy problems occur, they can ask for exchange from their previous dealer.We will send out the replacement to our distributors.

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire