Nautilus: dud coils

I am having little to no vapor from either 1.6 or 1.8 ohm coils that came with my Nautilus.

At first, vapor from the 1.6 ohm BVC coil was great. The 1.8 coil never did much. Also, I have burnt through most of a 30mL bottle of Halo Tribeca trying to get this tank to work.

I have only had it for a week, and the store I purchased it from, doesn't have BVC coils in stock. Only the BDC. I even bought a 1.6 BDC coil just for the time being, but wasting a $22 bottle of liquid is no fun either. Plus, the BDC coil isn't near as good as the BVC.

Is there anything that could be done to help me? I have tried all sorts of settings (both voltage and power) on my MVP v2 with no luck, only a burning silica taste or no vapor.

I want to like the Nautilus, I really do, but I am having a hard time right now putting my faith into this device.
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:
    Some people asked that why we invented coils with different resistance coils ,not only for offering customer some different choose,but also because different resistance coils have different voltage and applicative battery requirement to make the coils work properly.
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery,never use our 1.8 ohm coils with high-power wattage adjustable Mod,if once customer to use our coils with wattage exceed 12W Conscious or non conscious.the structure will be damaged,despite how low wattage customer used later,the burn taste will never solved.
    What's more,high proportion of VG e-juice or high sugar/sweetener content e-juice will also affect the coils life.
    if it has a high sugar/sweetener content it will gunk up and carmalize on the coil really fast. The darkening of the juice is the caramelized coils coloring it. You can try turning the volts down, but it won't solve the problem.
    Also if you leave it out much in the heat or the sun it will darken a little as well depending on the nicotine content.We suggest use less sugar/sweetener/VG content e-juice.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire