Battery comparison table

I know it might be difficult, but I think it would be nice to have some sort of table that compares your CF batteries (Passthrough, VV+, VV, G-Power). It would help a person determine which battery would be best for their needs.
Comments
  • 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Thats easy, the VV+ w/ Mini - it's completely adjustable.
  • I have also read here that the VV batteries will not drive the Atlantis. Correct?
    How about throwing us uber-geeks a bone and tell us your specs? :ugeek:
  • Dear Customer,
    Yes ,Our CF vv batteries are not compatible with our Atlantis.
    Our Atlantis is compatible with 20-30W wattage output batteries,Customers need check the wattage output is enough to fire our Atlantis,what's more,please make sure using wattage not exceed 30W,or you will burn the coils
    Please try our cf mod and cf sub ohm battery:https://online.aspirecig.com/mod-c-17.html?zenid=89f102914806352fda6e00f953ae2d05

Have a nice day!
  • I think what Guz was getting at is: he'd like to see a chart comparing all models of Aspire batteries. Not for a specific tank but for a new Aspire customer to see the specifications, helping them choose which battery will work for them - based on mAh capacity, physical dimensions, etc. :idea:
  • A table showing which batteries are recommended for which devices would definately help beginners...
  • Joseph" said:
    A table showing which batteries are recommended for which devices would definately help beginners...
    Ok,we will talk to our engineer,if they can make one table to showing which batteries are recommended for which devices :D
© 2017 Powered by Aspire