Nautilus Mini Tank

Hi there,

I have had a nautilus mini tank for a few months now and I have had a quite an annoying problem with it.
Every time I need to re-fill the tank, it's near impossible to unscrew the bottom without a use of a metal tool. It is impossible to unscrew it using your hand. It is very annoying and I have no idea what is happening. I do not over-screw it, I do it very lightly and gently but this happens anyway...
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    In order to get good airtightness and long using,we need make the connection between the glass tube and base hardware tightly,otherwise,when time passed by,the connection is loose,the leaking problem will happen.
    We suggest the use of soft lint free gloves or cloth, much like those used to clean eye-glasses, to help with the disassembly so that you do not scratch the glass tank.First screw the upper hardware tightly,then unscrew the base hardware.
    What's more,We also advise the application of just a few drops of e-liquid along both the sealing silicone and rim of the glass tank for the first using,would enable you to unscrew and detached the bottom half
    for refilling with greater ease and a less likelihood of damaging the clearomizor.
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire