Vivi Nova mini falls apart.

Hi, I have purchased two vivi nova minis over the last two weeks. The first one fell apart immediately after filling. I lost an entire 2mls of ejuice on my lap. I thought it was a fluke so I gave it another shot, again, 2ml of juice on my lap and this time my battery.

I figured it was a defective product at this point so I purchased another and to no avail it fell apart twice as well so I gave up n it.

The issue is the plate that the atomizer head screws into. It falls right off of the gnarled collar that threads onto the plastic tank.

The store I purchased them from will not refund me or give me credit. Is there anything you can do about this situation? Really not impressed and unless I get word of a defected batch or some sort of compensation I will never recommend or support another one of your products again.

Comments
  • 15 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Sorry for the inconvenience!
    From the picture,we doubt that it is a fake products.
    Would you please send a clear picture and the security code to our service:service@aspirecig.com.
    Have a nice day!
  • There is no security code on the clearomizers. There is only a screen printed branding that reads 'Aspire BDC'.
  • The store I purchased them from is called, SS Vape. Not sure if they are a registered retailer of your product or not.
  • Dear Customer,
    We only doubt that it is a fake products.For the structure is very strong.
    So,we need the security code to check it original!
    Would you please send a big and clear picture to our service:service@aspirecig.com.
    Have a nice day!
  • The structure is not at all strong. This piece is simply pressed into the ring. I sent an email with a picture and they requested another as they dont see what is wrong. Are you seriously kidding me? Also please tell me exactly where I am supposed to get this code? Once again there is no code on these products only the printed ASPIRE bdc on the tank!
  • Hey Jwerner, did they not come in an Aspire box with a scratch code?
  • 1 piece singles do not come in a box with a scratch code. I am confident the products are genuine.
  • This post has over 400 views and I find it ironic that after your questioning of the authenticity of the product you fail to post my reply in regards to its authenticity. You're really making your customers look stupid with your claims that everything that fails must be a knock off and screening their posts for anything that can prove otherwise.

Again to answer the question, no it did not come with a security code or a box as your singles (not kits) do not come in a box but in a plastic wrapper.
  • Jwerner" said:
    This post has over 400 views and I find it ironic that after your questioning of the authenticity of the product you fail to post my reply in regards to its authenticity. You're really making your customers look stupid with your claims that everything that fails must be a knock off and screening their posts for anything that can prove otherwise.

Again to answer the question, no it did not come with a security code or a box as your singles (not kits) do not come in a box but in a plastic wrapper.
    Dear Customer,
    Sorry for delaying your post!
    Now you can see all your post here.
    Have a nice day!
  • The retailer should have the bulk box and be able to provide you with the code. Reputable vendors such as http://www.sweet-vapes.com for example does this.

Emailing service@aspirecig.com will be able to resolve the issue.
  • Again, singles DO NOT come with a code. I have received my replacement today in fact and even the one provided directly from Aspire DID NOT have a security code.
  • Even if they are pulled from a similar box as shown I am sure the box is disposed of after the retailers stock has been set as they are single pieces and sold as that.
  • Jwerner" said:
    Again, singles DO NOT come with a code. I have received my replacement today in fact and even the one provided directly from Aspire DID NOT have a security code.
    Dear Jwerner,
    Yes,for our BDC series glassoizer,singles don't come with a code,only BDC glassomizer kit or 5pcs a pack have the security code.
    So we suggest our customer to buy our products from us directly or from our authorized seller,not only for the safety ,but also for after-sale.
    Have a nice day!
  • Thank you for confirming. May I ask tho exactly how do you differential an authorized seller from an unauthorized seller? Also what does that do for independent retailers and franchises that obtain your products through authorized distributors?

Point being, I see lots of chatter on the forum as well as other information outlets online that if a product fails it must be a knock off. If the product has no authentication code it is definitely a knock off. In my situation after bringing it to the attention of the service department I was offered a credit that would cover either one product and its cost of shipping or two products and the cost of shipping was left to me to handle. Its not unheard of for companies to use such practices in which they cover the product but not the cost of shipping but, in my opinion as well as many others its an unfair practice especially considering the products were indeed genuine but due to their nature did not have the authentication code. Also, I can see an invalid code being an indication of a fake product but in situations like this it causes a conflict. Adding a stamped authorization code to the product itself would help consumers from immediately being discredited. It would also help preserve credibility for vendors who sell authorized singles as situations like this will leave consumers wondering if their local retailer is a credible source of obtaining genuine products.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire