CF Sub Ohm broken

Hello,
I purchased an aspire Atlantis tank and cf sub ohm battery yesterday. I am very pleased with how well the product works, however earlier today I had it in my pocket, I went to use it and the tank and battery had separated. The spring connector was no longer attached to the battery but was now attached to only the tank. I looked at where the spring connector was attached to the battery. The white material was torn away. image

Now my problem is, I obviosly need another cf sub ohm battery, and would gladly return it to the store I bought it from. But unfortunately I bought it while visiting with some friends and the store's location is well over 3 hours from where I live.

Please help! I just started vaping and really liked how it can replace my traditional tobacco habit.
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Our after-sale process is :when consumer found what their bought is defective,they can firstly check the security code on our website to confirm if it is original,then ask the dealer for exchange,every dealer is responsible for their products,we need the dealer's help,for we don't see the defective.when any qualiy problems occur, they can ask for exchange from their previous dealer.
    Have a nice day!
  • My suggestion is
    never EVER put an ecig on tight pockets,
    I had many eGo batteries broken before I learned the lesson, that's because 510 threads are just fragile, and that's the way it is.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire