Is my Nautilus Genuine?

I scratched off the code and entered it on the website.

It says "undefined" so i guess it is not?
Comments
  • 16 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    If it says "undefined",We are sorry to tell you that the products you have bought are fake aspire products, they are not our original.
    Or you can send the security code to our service,mail address:service@aspirecig.com,let he or she double checked for you!
    Thank you!
  • I have 5 nautilus aspire tanks and never checked the first 3 I got they seemed fine, but I bought 2 more and they didnt look right they were chrome plated rather than polished stainless steel,
    so I checked the numbers and found they were both the same number, So I checked the first 3 I bought and they also have the same number so now a total of 5 tanks all with the same number, checking the number on the site comes up with over 2,400 checks :shock:
    I assume all 5 are actually fake tanks although the first 3 are much better quality than the last 2,
    could you please confirm my tanks are fake so I can show the retailer

thanks
    Gary
  • Thank you Tina.

I will return it and look for a refund. The tank and box look so real though :(
  • I saw your previous post Krys and I ran your scratch code, it had been checked over 60 times. Could you tell us where you purchased the product?
  • Gaza07" said:
    I have 5 nautilus aspire tanks and never checked the first 3 I got they seemed fine, but I bought 2 more and they didnt look right they were chrome plated rather than polished stainless steel,
    so I checked the numbers and found they were both the same number, So I checked the first 3 I bought and they also have the same number so now a total of 5 tanks all with the same number, checking the number on the site comes up with over 2,400 checks :shock:
    I assume all 5 are actually fake tanks although the first 3 are much better quality than the last 2,
    could you please confirm my tanks are fake so I can show the retailer

thanks
    Gary
    Dear Customer,
    if all of your 5 nautilus have the same security code.We are sorry to tell you that they are fake aspire nautilus, they are not our original.
    Because every of our products has a unique and irregular security code, which just can be checked by consumers themselves.
    Thank you!
  • Krys and Gaza, make sure you never buy Aspire products from those retailers again!!
  • Joseph" said:
    I saw your previous post Krys and I ran your scratch code, it had been checked over 60 times. Could you tell us where you purchased the product?
    Will i post it here or send it in a PM Joseph?
  • Krysaenaar" said:
    [quote="Joseph"]I saw your previous post Krys and I ran your scratch code, it had been checked over 60 times. Could you tell us where you purchased the product?
    Will i post it here or send it in a PM Joseph?[/quote]

I just want the public to be aware of who they are buying from, using these fake devices is a serious health risk. These fakes are not produced to the quality standards as the real Aspire products and who knows what kind of material they have used in the coils.

It is your choice to publicly post the vendor that sold it to you, but I just hope you get a refund and never purchase fakes again. Also, selling counterfeit products is illegal and punishable in court.
  • I got a refund for my fake.

I bought a Nautilus & Nautilus mini & BVC coils from a more respectable online vendor here in Ireland.

All 3 checked out genuine.

Thank you for your help guys.
  • Tina" said:
    Dear Customer,
    If it says "undefined",We are sorry to tell you that the products you have bought are fake aspire products, they are not our original.
    Or you can send the security code to our service,mail address:service@aspirecig.com,let he or she double checked for you!
    Thank you!
    I've been thinking about this for awhile now. The result of "undefined" really isn't the best thing to say, as it's rather ambiguous.

How about "counterfeit" or "fraudulent" or something else besides "undefined". Also, if the code has been tried several times, it should also come back as "counterfeit", and the number of times it as been entered.
  • Undefined was the result of me having my add blocker on (ABP), so the check box was not showing on the Aspire main page so i was checking directly from check.aspirecig.com.

When i disabled ABP, i could check from the main page.

This may help some people.
  • Krysaenaar" said:
    Undefined was the result of me having my add blocker on (ABP), so the check box was not showing on the Aspire main page so i was checking directly from check.aspirecig.com.

When i disabled ABP, i could check from the main page.

This may help some people.
    You're right. I just checked with Firefox running Adblock Plus 2.6.4 and it doesn't show the "scratch and check" at the bottom of the page if Adblock is enabled.

I just went through all the filterlists (Adblock Warning Removal List, EasyList, malwaredomains.com, Fanboy's Social Blocking List, EasyPrivacy) and can't find any reference to "aspire".

Come to think about it, I had a similar issue when running IE 11 with Easylist or EasyPrivacy enable for the tracking protection. And going to check.aspire.com with IE 11 resulted in "undefined". But email's to support and photo's verified that I should have a genuine product (at least we still think it is, or a darn good clone).

I know it's a pain for the web developers to take into account that we (users) enable Adblocking features of web browsers, but they really need to take it into account when developing web pages.
  • I use Firefox and have AdBlock Plus with all filter lists checked, it doesn't block it for me.
  • All my fakes were fully refunded and I was given a genuine tank free for my trouble, it would appear the vendor wasnt aware he had fakes and removed his stock from the shelves to get a refund from his supplier :D
  • Happy to hear this information :D !
© 2017 Powered by Aspire