Liquid leaks into base with each refill - Nautilus tank

I have refilled my tank twice and each time the liquid leaks into the base and through the airflow holes. The first time, I was using the coil that came with the tank but the second time I was using one from a pack of replacement coils. The replacement coils are official Nautilus BVC replacement coils from Aspire. While I am using the tank, no liquid leaks and it works fine but as soon as I loosen the base to refill, it comes out through the airflow holes. This leaves me with having to do a lot of clean up before I can use it again. I have made sure that the tank is sealed tightly but not too tight.

Am I doing something wrong or is it possible the product is defective?
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    There is air in the device,after refilling,the wick in the coil will soak up many e-juice to push the air out.
    Then there is a little e-juice will leak out,but after using,the e-juice will be vapored,the leaking phenomenon will go away.
    In our normal daily testing,we also find this phenomenon.
    Have a nice day!
  • Thank you for the reply.

I have refilled the tank again, but this time I kept the base straight up when unscrewing it. This seems to greatly reduce the amount of liquid that comes out of the air holes. In fact, after this refill, there was very little clean up to do. I will keep this in mind as I continue to use this tank. Thanks.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire