Aspire Nautilus and SmokTech winder vv/vw

I recently purchased a Smok ARO Winder 2000 mAh VV/VW battery from a local vape shop. I use it in conjunction with an Aspire Nautilus clearomizer with a 1.8 ohm bdc. Ever since I first put the two together, I have experienced a horribly bitter and burnt taste. Have I done something wrong? Do I need new coils? Do I have the battery adjusted incorrectly?

I would seriously hope that this new tank isnt already knackered so soon. I tried with two different liquids that both tasted horriffic after putting them in this tank. Someone please help.
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    For our 1.8 ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery,never use our 1.8 ohm coils with high-power wattage adjustable Mod,if once customer to use our coils with wattage exceed 12W Conscious or non conscious.the structure will be damaged,despite how low wattage customer used later,the burn taste will never solved.
    What's more,high proportion of VG e-juice or high sugar/sweetener content e-juice will also affect the coils life.we suggest to use our products with VG proportion less than 50%
    After refilling,customer need to let the tank sit for awhile, to allow the coil to soak up the liquid, some people add some liquid to the coil before installing. After it sits for a little bit, you should take a few pulls, or dry hits.
    What you do is take a hit, but do not press the battery button. This pulls the liquid into the coil.

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire