Nautilus

Recently purchased a Nautilus. I've had one minor issue and one major issue so far.

Minor one was there was a slight bubbling when drawing. I assumed this might have been due to overfill. Upon finishing off the tank, I disassembled completely and cleaned the tank according to the instructions. When I refilled it I still had the bubbling and thought nothing of it.

This morning when I went to grab my vape on the way to work, I discovered that my juice had leaked out all over my battery and night stand. I had secured the tank well so I do not believe it to be user error.

I'm highly disappointed, as I just upgraded from a tank and battery I did not like. Now I am worried that this product may be unusable and possibly destroyed my new batter mod as well.

Please advise.
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Bubbling : what airflow hole do you use ?

Leaking : do you have genuine tank and coils ?
    I have 5 Nautilus and never had that problem.
    Are you sure is correctly screwed : the resistance in the base, the upper hardware on the tank and the tank on the base ?
  • Where did it leak from? The air hole or gasket?

I hate to reiterate, where did you buy from? Sadly the majority of the issues can be traced to clone tanks and coils that just are not made to the proper tolerances or materials.
  • I was using the two smaller holes. I since exchanged it. I checked, and it is genuine. The new tank seems to do better, there's a little bubbling, but its much better. The leak was coming through the air holes. I can still see some juice around the inner ring for air flow adjustment.
  • check the code on the box
  • werms" said:
    I was using the two smaller holes. I since exchanged it. I checked, and it is genuine. The new tank seems to do better, there's a little bubbling, but its much better. The leak was coming through the air holes. I can still see some juice around the inner ring for air flow adjustment.
    Dear Customer,
    It is a interesting phenomenon(bubbling)
    When there is air in the device,after refilling,the wick in the coil soak up e-juice and push the air out,then customer will see bubbling phenomenon.

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire