Aspire Copycat list

12346»
Comments
  • @garthv Click on USA in the top menu bar to get to Aspire USA. That's uvapor, the US distributor/authorized service depot for Aspire.
  • edited December 2017 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Got one to add to the list... Carytown Tobacco in Richmond, VA (5 locations and growing).
    carytowntobacco
    Not ONLY were they selling obviously fake boxes of BVC coils and claimed to have no idea, they were also trying to sell unboxed individual blisters of knockoff coils. They also had no idea how to tell a fake from a real one until I showed them the differences, and tried to claim they didn't owe me my money back since I didn't ask if the coils were genuine when I bought them. They offered me a free bottle of liquid (worthless, since I make my own), and clearly have no plans to stop selling the copycats, which I have no doubt are damaging to people's health. I wish brick-and-mortar retail stores would pay more attention to what they're buying. People are buying clones from supposedly reputable suppliers, passing them onto us without knowing, then having their entire business questioned as a result. I for one, know I can't shop at that store again unless I can verify the authenticity of coils before I leave the store. And just to be clear, these are the really bad knockoff BVC coils with the small airflow holes, and the UPC that says "nautilus mini tank kit" on the back instead of "BVC atomizer."
  • @JohnnySpork thank you for sharing this information with us.
  • ll this list does is give information to people who don't care if they buy fakes, it should be removed
  • Hi there, Do you know these guys www.vapechoice.co.uk wholesaler here in the UK?
  • @gazbo1 here is the list of our distributors in UK aspirecig.com/business-partners/UK/
  • Thanks Tina, so how are they selling at the same if not better prices than the official distributors? Their products seem legit to me, have correct scratch codes etc?
  • KBHKBH
    edited August 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    is Direct Vapor an authorized retailer?
  • All aspire distributors and agents are listed here:aspirecig.com/business-partners/
  • Hi there

Are ecigaspire a genuine retailer? Based in uk

Waiting on my nautilus tank now came across this site and I'm a little weary any help would be great thanks
  • So does this mean mine will be fake :( oh man it doesn't say this on their website!! :(
  • null
    Thank you for this!!! X
  • This doesn't mean what you bought there is fake; on the contrary, as they used to be official distributors, it's most probably genuine.
    Have you checked for any scratch code ?
  • Is Shenzhen Kanger Technology Co., Ltd. / Kangertech an authorized seller / manufacturer?
    I just got one in the post from http://www.activestore.gr that came in a suspiciously tiny white box containing just the tank, no manual, replacement atomizer or extra tank and has only the address to Kangertech printed on it as far as brand naming - it screams counterfeit to me, but I wanted to make sure before throwing out accusations.

Thanks for your help.
    possible_counterfeit.jpg
    1451 x 800 - 248K
  • edited January 2017 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thanks @charlzrocks . I hadn't realised the "Mini Protank 3" was an actual Kanger product (I didn't know about them before now), but it seems you're absolutely correct. I guess we can add activestore.gr to the list of fake resellers.
  • PLEASE ADD EBAYER PURFECTPINS I JUST BOUGHT A K1 TANK THERE IS NO NUMBER UNDER THE SCRATCH OFF AND THE LETTERING IS DIFFERENT ON THE TANK ENGRAVING

FAKE FAKE FAKE
  • satori said:

PLEASE ADD EBAYER PURFECTPINS I JUST BOUGHT A K1 TANK THERE IS NO NUMBER UNDER THE SCRATCH OFF AND THE LETTERING IS DIFFERENT ON THE TANK ENGRAVING

FAKE FAKE FAKE

Most of the vape stuff on ebay is fakes, especially the coils. Learned my lesson the hard way, wont be buying from ebay anymore. There might be legit stuff there but I wont be taking the chance with my hard earned money.
  • Please be careful of the ebay seller "nieimmer", fake aspire products be sold
  • Hi, tried searching for my serial no, but I'm getting the following message: 92366989603013660004 doesn't exist. Is this fake in all likelihood?
  • Hi, tried searching for my serial no, but I'm getting the following message: 92366989603013660004 doesn't exist. Is this fake in all likelihood?

Your assumption is correct....or....you entered the code incorrectly.
  • @mahendru1992 Please make sure the number is correct,if it is correct,which means it is fake product
  • Below ebay seller is selling fake aspire products
    certifiededeals
    https://www.ebay.com/usr/certifiededeals?ul_noapp=true
  • @Pindy73 thank you for the information
  • Is AM Global in California an authorized supplier? I recently met them at a show and looking to order from them, but heard some rumors that they might be selling fakes.

• edited August 2018 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @Route47smoke all of our authorized suppliers in USA are here
    https://www.aspirecig.com/business-partners/usa/
  • how do you add to list?

ebay seller seriouslyspecial

broken security sticker and failed authenticity code on both code checkers
  • @jimmy You can just share the name of the sellers who sell fake product here as a post,other viewers will see it
    :D
  • Please be cautious of an ebay seller named olivia_deals
    Users got fake aspire products from it
© 2017 Powered by Aspire