Best type of Juice for Atlantis?

Can anyone tell me what the best type of juice is to use in the Atlantis?
Is there a certain PG/VG blend that works best? Or would Max VG be better?
I have heard that lower nic levels are needed with this.
Would 6MG be good to start with or is that to high?
Comments
  • 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Personal opinion, I would recommend starting at 3mg/ml of nicotine, then work your way up. I had some 12mg/ml stuff lying around when I first got my Atlantis. I couldn't get through the first tank without getting somewhat ill from to much nicotine. Got some 3mg/ml stuff and that worked well. Now I use 0ml/mg flavors in the Atlantis, and use my Nautilus's for nicotine delivery (I'm trying to wean myself off all nicotine and just enjoy flavors. Still not there).

As for the PG/VG ratio, again personal opinion, start at 20/80 (PG/VG), then go up or down as you see fit. Get small bottles, 10 or 15 ml, to start with to find your personal preference.

Also, try to find flavors that are as clear as possible to make your coils last as long as possible. And keep an eye on the liquid level as you vape.

It is REALLY easy to use up all your juice and burn the cotton wicking inside if you don't pay attention. Once it's burnt, there is no going back and you have to replace the coil. I've ruined 2 perfectly good coils so far because I wasn't paying attention and sucked the tank dry and burnt the coils (AAAAaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!)
  • Like Guz said, I would recommend 3mg but 6mg is doable. You can use pretty much any liquid, the biggest factor to keep in mind is to make sure you have a powerful battery that can withstand subohming safely.
  • Thanks for the suggestions! I will start with 3 and go from there.
  • Ok, I so started with a 3mg juice. I am using the Atlantis with the Aspire Sub Ohm Battery.
    It seems to be firing ok but I have a question. I took 4-5 pulls on the first use and got a bit lightheaded and could not use it again the rest of the night. Is 3mg to high for me? I was using 12-18 mg before on Ego devices with no problems.
    I am not exactly sure what the ratio of the juice is I am using just that it has a 3mg nic level.
    Should I try 0mg instead or a different juice?
  • Slash,

I actually get somewhat light headed with 0 nic on my Atlantis sometimes. It's like when you hyperventilate. I found going to the smaller air holes on the ring helps minimize it. I only open up to the max size when showing off what the Atlantis can do.

But you maybe over sensitive to the nicotine. Because the Atlantis, and sub ohm setups create huge amounts of vapor, you get lots of nicotine per hit. Hence starting with 3mg/ml is a good idea. So you may want to just use the Atlantis as a flavor delivery device, and use your other setups as a nicotine delivery.

Personally, I'm trying to wean myself down to 0 nicotine on all my stuff anyway (trying to break the addiction to stuff), which is why I use 0 nicotine in my Atlantis.
  • Guz" said:
    So you may want to just use the Atlantis as a flavor delivery device, and use your other setups as a nicotine delivery.
    Exactly what I'm doing. 8-)
  • slash75" said:
    Ok, I so started with a 3mg juice. I am using the Atlantis with the Aspire Sub Ohm Battery.
    It seems to be firing ok but I have a question. I took 4-5 pulls on the first use and got a bit lightheaded and could not use it again the rest of the night. Is 3mg to high for me? I was using 12-18 mg before on Ego devices with no problems.
    I am not exactly sure what the ratio of the juice is I am using just that it has a 3mg nic level.
    Should I try 0mg instead or a different juice?
    Probably some hyperventilation or similar as the nicotine inhaled by a e-cig takes much longer time to get into your blood than with a classic cig.

Check it here http://www.nature.com/srep/2014/140226/srep04133/fig_tab/srep04133_F4.html
© 2017 Powered by Aspire