Code ?

New here so forgive my ignorance but I have a quick question. I bought a nautilus 5ml on eBay, checked code said it has been checked 194 times, brought it to my local LA Vape store, which by the way never met more knowledgeable, kind people in any store, anyway....he stares it's real but used then put in a different box. Someone help me make sense of this please. By the way I trust this guy at the store he is what you would call a nerd ( the very good kind) in this area. a passion for something so they know everything there is to know about that thing they are so interested in. I talk too much sorry, but thank you for barring with me.
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Every of our products has a unique and irregular security code, The security code is on the box,which need customer to scratch and get it,when customer check it,it should be original.
    If your code has been checked with 194 times,we are sorry that the products is fake.
    Now,the technique of counterfeit is very high,there is only a small different from the original one.
    We suggest you to ask the seller for refund.
    Have a nice day!
  • There are a bunch of fakes on eBay, you have to be extremely careful!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire