CF MOD Aspire Atlantis

Hello i would like to know if the Aspire Atlantis clearomiseur works great with the CF MOD Aspire?

I tried to find some information about the minimum coil but i found nothing.
Waiting for your help.
Thanks.
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Our subohm battery and CF MOD are designed for our Atlantis,customers can use CF MOD with our Atlantis.
    But please notice that if the CF MOD can fire Our Atlantis is decided by the cell customer put in the MOD.

The compatible coils is 0.3-1.0ohm

Have a nice day!
  • How do I charge the mod without the removable battery? I just got it and I don't know how to charge it or put my Atlantis on it..
  • Our CF MOD batteries is the upgraded version of traditional Mod,it has Protective electronic switch,which is easy to control when using.What's more,it has Overdischarge and Atomizer Short Circuit Protection.
    On the bottom of our CF MOD batteries,the cap can be removed,customer need fill in they own batteries.
    Customer can not charge the 18650 batteries with our CF MOD,they need remove the 18650 batteries out of our cf mod,and use the charger for the 18650 batteries to charge.Our CF MOD is just a holder. You will also need to have battery charger that accepts 18650 batteries, as the CF MOD will not charge a battery via the Aspire USB charger.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire