Atlantis - Aspire CF mechanical mod or Aspire SubHom battery

Hello ,

I would like to know which option is better for using the new Aspire Atlantis.. is it the Aspire SubHom battery or the Aspire CF mechanical mod ?

Also is this new Atlantis atomizer a lot better than the nautilus mini ? Thx for your answer.. best regards,

Neymo
Comments
  • 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Our CF SUB ohm batteries are the upgraded version of our old CF series battery,the capacity has upgraded.the cap on the bottom can not be removed.Customer can use our old charger to charge it.
    Our CF MOD batteries is the upgraded version of traditional Mod,it has Protective electronic switch,which is easy to control when using.What's more,it has Overdischarge and Atomizer Short Circuit Protection.
    On the bottom of our CF MOD batteries,the cap can be removed,customer need fill in they own batteries.
    Customer can not charge the 18650 batteries with our CF MOD,they need remove the 18650 batteries out of our cf mod,and use the charger for the 18650 batteries to charge.Our CF MOD is just a holder.
    CF SUB Ohm or CF MOD both can be used with our Atlantis.If someone don't have the knowledge to operate the CF Mod ,we suggest to use our CF SUB Ohm battery.Also remember that the CF MOD does not come with a battery. You will have purchase an 18650 battery separately. You will also need to have battery charger that accepts 18650 batteries, as the CF MOD will not charge a battery via the Aspire USB charger.
    Our Atlantis is for cloud vapor chaser, provides performance similar to even the best rebuildable atomizer..It is different from our nautilus mini.

Have a nice day!
  • Unless you have 18650 batteries and a high quality charger for them, I would just stick with the CF Subohm battery it is easier to use. You just charge it with the Aspire USB charger and it is smaller too.
  • I was very hesitant on which one to get because, I have an external battery charger. Just not the 18650 batteries. It has become such a habit to use a mod, but I heard the Cf SubOhm battery fits and charges with any 510 connector charger. Is this correct? Do you think I made a better decision by getting the CF Subohm Battery instead of the Cf mod?
  • It really comes down to personal preference.

The CF Subohm battery does indeed charge using the Aspire USB charger and you could also get the wall adapter which will allow it to charge a little faster. Being that the battery is sealed when the battery reaches the end of it's life you will have to trash it... but you can expect it to last a year. The upside to having a sealed battery is that the device is a tad smaller in length than the CF Mod.

If you decide you like the CF Mod to be able to install your own 18650 batteries you need to purchase some 20 amp or higher batteries. The LG HE2 and the Sony VTC4 are good choices.

In the end both of these devices operate the same, just different charging methods.
  • I would get a CF subohm, it's handy and cheaper (if you don't already own a 18650)
  • I have both of them and I feel no difference in vaping quality between them.
    I find the CF Mod more easy when battery is low, just put another one and go.
    With the CF SubOhm, you will have to wait a few hours it gets charged again.

I have some Nautilus and Nautilus mini too.
    The vaping is just different then with the Atlantis (more clouds, some other predominant flavours).
    The most important with the Atlantis : direct lung vape !
  • Cegoca" said:
    I have both of them and I feel no difference in vaping quality between them.
    I find the CF Mod more easy when battery is low, just put another one and go.
    With the CF SubOhm, you will have to wait a few hours it gets charged again.
    Bingo!!!

CF MOD
    Pro: Quick battery change, or upgrade the battery when new ones come out.
    Con: Need to get a battery(s), AND an external charger ($$$)

CF SubΩ
    Pro: Battery installed, use Aspire's existing USB charger. ($)
    Con: non changeable battery, need to wait for the internal battery to charge.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire