broken tank after 2 refills??

I bought an aspire nautilus mini almost a month ago and have only filled it up twice, and today I went to refill it for a third time and the mouthpiece would not come off.. I had to twist and twist trying to get it, I read some suggestions and loosened the bottom, even was able to take it off in case it was a suction issue, and it still stayed on. I worked and worked to get it off so i could fill the vape and came to find that the coil was stuck in the mouthpiece too tight, even though i know for a fact I didn't tighten it too much when i refilled it last. I twisted to get it off and the glass broke like a very cheap material would, and is now a 35 dollar mistake it seems.. I purchased this item specifically because it was recommended to me as a top brand and really good tank for my itaste mvp. Is there any kind of warranty that would help with this or is this tank just now trash because it wasnt formed properly?
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire and sorry for your bad experience.
    We are sorry that the glass is fragile,which is out of our warranty.
    You can buy the glass replacement tank from our authorized seller:https://www.aspirecig.com/business-partners/,or from our online store:https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-nautilus-mini-replacement-pyrex-glass-tank-p-83.html
    In order to get good airtightness and long using,we need make the connection between the glass tube and base hardware tightly,otherwise,when time passed by,the connection is loose,the leaking problem will happen.
    We suggest the use of soft lint free gloves or cloth, much like those used to clean eye-glasses, to help with the disassembly so that you do not scratch the glass tank.First screw the upper hardware tightly,then unscrew the base hardware.
    What's more,We also advise the application of just a few drops of e-liquid along both the sealing silicone and rim of the glass tank for the first using,would enable you to unscrew and detached the bottom half
    for refilling with greater ease and a less likelihood of damaging the clearomizor.
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire