Atlantis problem.

So I just want to start out by saying I love/loved my atlantis. Was getting massive clouds, and great taste. After a few weeks of use it started acting strange though. I noticed it was gurgling the juice a lot more. Then after a day or two of that it started making a popping sound on firing and would shoot juice into the drip tip/my mouth very forcefully. I tried replacing the coils, and using different vg/pg juice to see if that was the problem but it still persists. Any help would be appreciated.
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    The spitting phenomenon is normal,it happens occasionally,and the amount of e-juice is very little,we also use our products do test every day.we also meet the spitting phenomenon occasionally.Our egineer are trying to find out why this "interesting" phenomenon happening,no result at present.
    It is better that firing the battery and smoking these two actions need do at the same time,we do test that fire the battery then smoke,it also can hear POP sound and juice spitting out from the drip tip to our mouth.
    Have a nice day!
  • The one thing I personally have noticed, is low VG ratios on the Atlantis (only) produces more pops/spits.

If you might be willing, trying a higher VG ratio juice in the Atlantis, and report back if it reduces the popping/spitting. I'm running 20/80 (PG/VG) and it's better (but still pops and spits a bit). The next bottle of juice I get will be 10/90 (PG/VG) to see if it goes away.
  • All of my liquids are 30PG/70VG and I don't experience any gurgle or spitting.
  • I always have this issue with juice that has Banana flavoring in it. Don't know why....
  • I wish I did better in chemistry, and knew more about the base flavorings used in juices. That might help in determining why some flavors/mixes perform better or worse in various setups.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire