Atlantis questions

I have already mini Nautilus and CF W+ battery.

I want to buy Atlantis and the CF Sub Q battery.

(1) Is the Atlantis compatible with Nautilus e.g. Use min Nautilus with CF sub Q battery OR use Atlantis with CF W+ battery ?

(2) Can Atlantic use Nautilus BVC coil ?
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • 1) No. The CF VV+ battery will error out when you put the Atlantis on it because the low ohm coil will look like a short. Putting the Nautilus on the CF SubΩ battery isn't recommended. The CF SubΩ battery voltage is to high for the 1.6Ω BVC's, and to low for the 1.8Ω BVC's

2) No. The Atlantis coils are much bigger than the Nautilus/Mini BDC/BVC's so they won't fit. The counter is also true, you can't put the Nautilus BDC/BVC's into the Atlantis.
  • 1. The Atlantis can not be used on the VV+ battery. You could use the Nautilus on the Subohm battery but it would not work well since it is fixed at 4.2 volts or less as the battery drains.

2. The Atlantis coils are twice as large as the Nautilus coils and you can't swap coils between devices.
  • You beat me to it Guz :lol:
  • I dropped my aspire atlantis, and now when i hit it, all i get is cold air and no vapor, is there any way to fix this? please help! thank you
  • kpiper1331" said:
    I dropped my aspire atlantis, and now when i hit it, all i get is cold air and no vapor, is there any way to fix this? please help! thank you
    We think the pin to secure the airflow is loose or miss.
    We are sorry that you need a new base hardware for your Atlantis.

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire