New Atlantis, taste burnt and very hard hit???

Hello,

I just purchased the Atlantis and CF Sub Ohm battery (Aspire).. I have verified both security codes..

The hit seems very hard (and hot) and it taste burnt... Is this normal?

I was expecting more vapor production without having such a hard hit.. I am a former smoker so I would like to think I can handle the hard hit. But after just a couple seconds of inhaling it is almost too hot and hard to finish the hit.. And the vapor production is not much better than my Nautilus mini

Thanks.
Comments
  • 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    After refilling,customer need let the device stand up for 3-5 minute,let the coil soak up e-juice,some people add some liquid to the coil before installing. After it sits for a little bit, you should take a few pulls, or dry hits.
    What you do is take a hit, but do not press the battery button. This pulls the liquid into the coil.
    Customer need refilling in time before the e-juice in the tank used up.
    What's more,don't use our Atlantis like using nautilus ,customer need take a long lung-puff like using RDA,otherwise,customer will think the product is defect,no vapor or little vapor.

Have a nice day!
  • Sounds like your coil is not fully wicked. Try taking a new coil and putting a few drops into the top of the coil before installing it, then switch to the smallest airflow setting and hit it a few times without firing your battery. Let it sit for a few minutes and you should be good!
  • I had the same problem. Love the tank but this happened when I changed the coil. Will the burnt taste go away or is the coil ruined. I also need to know where to order new coils. Thanks!!
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    If you don't want to have to wait for the shipping from us directly,you can choose buy from our authorized sellers.
    Here are their information:https://www.aspirecig.com/business-partners/

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire