Aspire nautilus problems

Hello,
I am very new to vaping, but I had heard nothing but good reviews on the Nautilus so I decided to get one for my MVP2.0. I have had the tank for about 3 weeks or so and have had nothing but problems. At first it was awesome, but after about 1 day of vaping on it, it would start gurgling. I looked all over to find quick fixes and what not, and they worked for a very short time(1 hour or so) and then it would start gurgling and spitting again. I really don't want to just get rid of it seeing as it was kind of costly. I have also confirmed that this tank IS authentic via the security code.

Some things I have tried:

I have tried about 4 different coils, 1.6 and 1.8, all end up gurgling/popping/spitting.

I have cleaned it out SEVERAL times thoroughly with water/paper towels to make sure its clean and dry, and it works for around 1 hour

My settings while using the tank have varied to attempt to get it to NOT gurgle, and it worked the most with the settings I currently have, 4 - 4.5 volts and 6.5 - 7.5 watts.

I would really appreciate any kind of help...
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Please first to check the security codes of your 1.6 and 1.8 coils to make sure that they are also authentic.
    What kind of e-juice did you use(the proportion of PG:VG)?Our engineer suggested that the proportion of the VG under 50%.
    Here some suggestions for your reference.
    First,the 1.6 ohm coils allowed voltage are 3.0-4.2V,1.8 ohm coils allowed voltage are 3.0-5.0V,within the permitted range,you can turn up the wattage.(Notice:the coils can not be used exceed 15W) .
    Second,when smoking ,you can hear gurgling voice,and the e-juice enter into your mouth or tongue,you catch the base of the nautilus,the drip tip adown,then swing the nautilus several times to let the excess juice out,then the problem will be solved.
    Third,adjust the airflow hole to the biggest
    What's more,it is important that the time of coils soaking into e-juice can not be too long,it it good for 3 or 5 minutes,otherwise,it is easy to cause leaking or e-juice enter into mouth,if the coils soaking into e-juice too long
    Thank you!
  • When you change the coil, make sure to clean out the hole where the coil is sitting with a q-tip before installing a new coil.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire