Nautilus and Nautilus mini

So a little while back I purchased an Aspire Nautilus after spending a good amount of time vaping on a kangertech protank 3 after reading about higher vapor and flavor production partly in due to the larger coils on the BDC. I absolutely loved m9y tank and had great performance out of it. I eventually had to toss after damaging it beyond repair (long story lol). Due to budget restrictions I had to pick up a cheaper tank to vape on until now.

Recently I picked up the Nautilus Mini at my local vape shop. I run it at 4.7 volts/11 W on my itaste MVP. I encountered some issues with the pre-installed head not wicking up the juice properly and I ended up with burnt taste from the coil so I took it out and put in a 1.8 Ohm head that then was giving me a reading of 0.3 ohms which told me something wasn't making a proper connection. After looking in the base of the nautilus I noticed the pin that connects to the head was slightly bent and therefore not making full contact. So I used a small pair of pliers and corrected the issue. Now my mini gives me the great flavor I got from the full size one, if not better. The heads (excluding my burnt one) last a very long time and I love it. The only issue I have is that the draw is a bit too tight regardless of the airflow setting but its not enough to stop me from enjoying my Aspire product. I can, in full confidence, recommend the Nautilus to anyone looking to go to a higher quality tank and am looking forward to trying out other Aspire products. I do however hope to find a BVC head with lower Ohms than 1.8 since my local shop doesnt carry any. Are the 1.8 heads the lowest Ohms Aspire sells?
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • For aspire nautilus series tank,there are two ohms coils for them:1.6 ohm and 1.8ohm.
    For 1.6 ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For 1.8 ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery.

Merry Christmas!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire