Aspire Atlantis 5ml replacement accessory

Dear Friends,
How are you today?
If you think the capacity of our Atlantis is small ? Good news to you.
Our products development department took your suggestions into account.
Now we have designed 5ml capacity replacement glass tube accessory for our Atlantis.Here is the pictures.
This accessory now begin to sell on our online store and wholesale store.The delivery around Jan.15
Details Please refer to our online store and wholesale store:https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-atlantis-accessories-5ml-delivery-jan-15-p-95.html
http://wholesale.aspirecig.com/aspire-a ... -p-97.html

[attachment=1]IMG_4133.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=0]IMG_4131.JPG[/attachment]
JPG
JPG
IMG_4133.JPG
JPG
JPG
IMG_4131.JPG
IMG_4133.JPG 549.7K
IMG_4131.JPG 899.1K
Comments
  • 43 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Will their be a hollowed out sleeve version as well?
  • edited December 2014 Vote Up0Vote Down
    :shock: :D :P 8-)

Thank you.

That new chimney looks like stainless to me :geek:
  • MattS" said:
    Will their be a hollowed out sleeve version as well?
    Dear Matts,
    We have 2 ml hollowed out sleeve version for Atlantis.
    https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-atla ... -p-92.html
    For 5ml,we will pass your requirement to our products development department.

Merry Christmas!
  • Great work Aspire !

• Joseph" said:
    :shock: :D :P 8-)

Thank you.

That new chimney looks like stainless to me :geek:
    Dear Joseph,
    We took you and all aspire fans' suggestions into account,the chimney part is complete stainless steel.

Merry Christmas! :D
  • Cegoca" said:
    Great work Aspire !

Dear Cegoca,
    Thank you for supporting!
    Merry Christmas and happy holiday! :D
  • Any idea of the approximate price ?
    Release within a week or two or more about two months ? Just to have an idea, as I have replacement coils to order soon ;)

Merry Christmas to you Aspire folks too ! :D
  • Cegoca" said:
    Any idea of the approximate price ?
    Release within a week or two or more about two months ? Just to have an idea, as I have replacement coils to order soon ;)

Merry Christmas to you Aspire folks too ! :D
    Dear Cegoca,
    We have no information about the price :(
    But,I believe it will come into market soon,maybe around 5th January.
    Thank you for supporting!

Best wish to you!
  • I'll keep an very close eye on your website ;)
  • I was fine with the chromed brass, but the all stainless is much better. This will make the inner chimney threads much more resistant to cross threading.

This will also put a stop to all of the negative comments floating around out there!

I think Aspire should make a full 100% stainless steel Atlantis with a higher price, and make an Atlantis 100% out of chromed brass with a lower price for vapers on a tight budget.
  • Joseph" said:

I think Aspire should make a full 100% stainless steel Atlantis with a higher price, and make an Atlantis 100% out of chromed brass with a lower price for vapers on a tight budget.
    I thought that the tank went full stainless and they did not increase the price from the plated one.
  • I am saying if they made the entire tank from chrome plated brass they could sell it for less and have a value tank and a higher priced full stainless steel tank. Stainless steel is a more expensive metal and harder to machine.

This way they could offer a chromed tank to vapers on a budget and have a nice all stainless option for people concerned with chrome plating but it would obviously cost more.

Also, Aspire has not released pricing yet and currently only the 5ml tank accessory would be 100% stainless.
  • There are rumors that Aspire will be releasing a rebuildable deck for the Atlantis can you confirm if this is true and when it may be released?

Thanks
  • I am very pleased with the current Atlantis. I absolutely love the airflow on this tank.

I am very pleased that they are increasing capacity and making this new addition to the Atlantis all stainless steel.

Now all we need from Aspire is for them to make cotton wrapped coils. Then this would be my all day every day vape. I would also be interested in different ohm builds. Maybe a .25 and a 1.0 or something of the sort.
  • mgiedrys" said:
    There are rumors that Aspire will be releasing a rebuildable deck for the Atlantis can you confirm if this is true and when it may be released?

Thanks
    Dear Customer,
    Thank you for your concern.
    We are sorry that we don't get any information from our products development department about the a rebuildable deck for the Atlantis.
    If we have any new products ,we will first put on this forum,please pay attention to our forum.

Have a nice day!
  • Are you guys going to distribute the 5ml Atlantis tank to vendors or will it only be able to purchase through your online store?

Thanks,
    Jesse
  • I got the 2ml hallowed out tank and have been using hallowed out tanks since their release on all my Aspire tanks. I will second the motion for a 5ml tank that is hallowed out. Prob wont upgrade to 5ml otherwise. I love how it helps to protect my glass.
  • Hello Tina,
    will the 5ml tank size also be offered as a complete clearomizer or will it always be just an "accessory".

Thx.
  • Any new update? 5th of January?
    I see there is an 30% discount untill 3rd of January. Why not post the tank for preorder so I can buy using the discount? Please..
  • Jvb941" said:
    Are you guys going to distribute the 5ml Atlantis tank to vendors or will it only be able to purchase through your online store?

Thanks,
    Jesse
    We will distribute the 5ml Atlantis tank accessory to our authorized sellers.
    Customer can buy it from our authorized sellers:https://www.aspirecig.com/business-partners/

Have a nice day!
  • moviking" said:
    Hello Tina,
    will the 5ml tank size also be offered as a complete clearomizer or will it always be just an "accessory".

Thx.
    Dear moviking,
    It just a accessory for the customers who want to expand the capacity of our Atlantis.

Have a nice day!
  • Tina" said:
    We will distribute the 5ml Atlantis tank accessory to our authorized sellers.
    Customer can buy it from our authorized sellers:https://www.aspirecig.com/business-partners/
    You mean it will not be for sale on your online shop as well ? :(
    And if your authorized seller for my part of Europe is "Cigartronic" (the link on the business partners page is wrong), just having a quick look at their website doesn't make me want to buy there (ALL Aspire products are "out of stock" !) :cry:
  • Cegoca" said:
    [quote="Tina"]We will distribute the 5ml Atlantis tank accessory to our authorized sellers.
    You mean it will not be for sale on your online shop as well ? :(
    And if your authorized seller for my part of Europe is "Cigartronic" (the link on the business partners page is wrong), just having a quick look at their website doesn't make me want to buy there (ALL Aspire products are "out of stock" !) :cry:[/quote]

authorized seller is the one who the ecig stores buy from and then sells to us the customers.
    We deadly persons cant buy from a authorized seller (its called distrubutor not authorized seller here in sweden)

Best regards

Janne
  • So, no sell from this website ?
    Are you from the Aspire Company Janne ?
  • My gut says that it will be available from both, resellers and Aspire's store. But we just need to wait and see.
  • I just hope they won't let us down on that one ! ;)
  • I.m assuming if we order the tank and another base, it will essentially be another tank but with a 5ml capacity.
  • Yes! I would definitely love to see a hollowed sleeve for the 5ml. The 2ml capacity can be a pain but most of the time I'm fine with it. If there was a sleeve for the 5 ml I'd definitely upgrade in a heartbeat. It would love so good.

Aldo it would be cool to have a .25 or something lower than .5 so you could use more watts and higher ohm coils for the people that would use them. Although this the least of my worries. The hollowed sleeve for the 5 ml is something I would love to see happen.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire