Nautilus BCV Coil dry hits

I've purchased brand new BVC coils for use in my full size Nautilus and they are giving me really bad dry hits. I have made sure they are authentic by checking the security code. I'm using 30/70 PG/VG juice. I have done the following: primed the coil by dropping a few drips of juice onto the material, let it sit in a full tank for over 4 hours, inhaled without powering the coil on the smallest hole in order to force juice into the coil, and I've tried another brand new BVC coil in case the first was bad.

Please help.
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Sorry to hear that!
    The coils are the consumables, the use frequency, battery voltage, the PG:VG proportion of e-liquid all can impact the taste.
    What voltage and wattage did you use?TO make sure that you use your device within permitted range.
    What's more,we suggest that it is better the proportion of VG of the juice under 50%。
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • You will have a little trouble wicking 70% VG from initial fillup on a new coil.

You need to let it sit for about 1 minute. Then switch your air flow to the largest 1.8mm hole and take about (5) three seconds inhales without firing the device. You should see air bubbles from your coil holes. Let it sit for 1 more minute, keep repeating this process until the air bubbles stop forming.

Once you get the coil completely primed the feeding issues will stop, just don't take really long high voltage/wattage drags with high VG juice, it might start to taste bad due to the slower wicking. It can be done though, as I am writing this to you I am vaping 95% VG on a BVC Mini.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire