COIL W/ NAUTILUS GETS STUCK IN THE NECK?? FIX!!!

ONE HUGE WITH THE ASPIRE NAUTILUS IS A PROBLEM...WHICH IS WHY I CAME TO THE ASPIRE SITE IS THE COILS GET STUCK IN THE NECK A LOT WHEN I TAKE THE TANK OFF TO PUT MORE JUICE IN. TOO BAD I CANT JUST CONTACT ASPIRE. NO EMAIL?? I HAVE NOT SEEN ONE.

I HAVE HAD TO USE A TOOL AND LITERALLY BREAK THE COIL MANY TIMES! AND ONCE BROKE THE GLASS. THIS IS CRAZY. THIS STILL HAPPENS WITH THE NEW BVC ONES. WHICH I HOPED WOULD NOT HAPPEN. HOPED THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN AN UPGRADED/IMPROVEMENT...THAT ASPIRE WOULD KNOW THIS HAPPENS AND FIXED IT!

ANOTHER THING I DONT LIKE...IS THAT A LOT OF OIL LEAKS BELOW THE COIL. I OFTEN HAVE TO TAKE THE COIL OUT AND USE A PAPER TOWEL....TWIST IT AND PUT IT DOWN IN THE TANK (BELOW WHERE YOU PUT THE COIL IN) TO SOAK IT UP. USE ALCOHOL SOMETIMES.

MY COILS ONLY LAST ABOUT 4 DAYS. SO I SEE SOME SAY 16 DAYS THAT IS CRAZY. IDK THEY MUST VAPE ONCE A DAY? LOL. THE NEW BVC ONES I HONESTLY SEE ZERO DIFFERENCE THAN THE OLDER ONES IN TASTE, PERFORMANCE OR HOW LONG THE LAST. ONLY SEE A DIFFERENCE IN THE HIGHER PRICE =(
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Sorry for the inconvenience!
    We will send your problem to our engineer,we'll constantly improve our product to provide customers a perfect experience.
    Have a nice day!
  • THANKS FOR BEING SO QUICK TO REPLY. AND I HOPE YOU DO FORWARD THE INFO. MY MOST RECENT NAUTILUS ...JUST STARTED BEING HARD TO SCREW ON =( IDK WHY. I HAVE TO PUSH DOWN HARD WHEN I SCREW IT ON. I HOPE THE COMPANY I BOUGHT IT FROM ONLINE SENDS ME A NEW ONE. THE PART BELOW THE AIRFLOW CHAMBER HANGS DOWN..(THAT COMES IN CONTACT WITH THE ACTUAL PEN?) I DONT RECALL MY OLD ONE DOING THAT....OR IT COULD BE THE THREADING? AND TONIGHT IT ACTUALLY FELL OFF WHEN IT WAS SITTING ON MY CHAIR. VERY BAD. I DONT WANT TO NOT HAVE A TANK WHILE ITS SHIPPING BACK....BEING I STOPPED SMOKING CIGARETTES WHEN I STARTED VAPING. IVE NOT HAD IT EVEN ONE MONTH.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire