Aspire CF VV

Hey Guys,

I have a couple questions in regards to my new Aspire CF VV.

My first question is, when I charge, it is a solid red color, but after the given charge time (2-5) hours, the charger blinks red and green. Typically I would expect it to be a solid green when it is fully charged. Does the blinking of red and green mean it's fully charged or does it mean something else like it's close to being fully charged?

My second question is in regards to the LED surrounding the button. In the manual it states that below 3.5V the LED would be orange but when I put the voltage below 3.5V it stays blue.

Thanks for the info. in advance guys!

I Like Potatoes
Comments
  • 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • First,It is normal that the light on the charger blink red and green(red longer,green short) When charging,which means the battery is charging.
    Second,Blue LED light will display for battery cell voltage of 3.5-4.2V. The Orange LED indicates a voltage less than 3.5V.This is controlled by the cell in the battery.When the cell detect the power is less than 3.5v,it will flash organge to remind customer to charge the battery.
    Have a nice day!
  • Thanks for the info. Tina, but now I'm having another issue. As I inhale, the LED blinks three times to let me know that the time is up. I let go and then try and inhale and it immediately blinks 3 times, even if I wait 5-10 seconds. This sounds like an issue with the CF VV I have. Is that a correct assumption?
  • Dear Customer,
    Our battery have Atomizer Short Circuit Protection,If heating coils are short-circuited while vaping, the LED lights (both colors) blink 3 times, and the battery will default to “sleep mode.”

Have a nice day!
  • You have a problem with the coil shorting out... replace it and see if that fixes it.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire