Atlantis coils

I bought the Atlantis and I must say I am disappointed. hopefully, I am just doing something wrong and you can help me fix it. The problem is that I have to change the coils every day or two at the most and I have no idea why. I get a bunch of black sout that accumulates in the center of the coils and after a day it it hard to suck, so I have to change the coil. These coils are expensive and I find myself spending way too much money on this product. I cannot continue like this. I read in one of your posts that you recommend replacing the coil after 50 refills..... I WISH I COULD GET THAT.. I get maybe 8 to 10 refills... I have an IPV 25 battery.. I usually operate at 20 watts, sometimes as much as 22 watts.. please help me figure out if I am doing something wrong or if these products are produced poorly?
Comments
  • 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear paulnd3,
    Would you please post a picture to show "a bunch of black sout that accumulates in the center of the coils"?
    What kind of e-juice did you use?
    Did you dry burn the coil?All of our coils can not dry burn,if once dry burn or be used with wattage exceed 30w,the burn problem will happen soon or later.

Have a nice day!
  • Tina" said:
    Dear paulnd3,
    Would you please post a picture to show "a bunch of black sout that accumulates in the center of the coils"?
    What kind of e-juice did you use?
    Did you dry burn the coil?All of our coils can not dry burn,if once dry burn or be used with wattage exceed 30w,the burn problem will happen soon or later.

Have a nice day!
    I dislike it when people complain and then don't follow through with the company in question.

Come on dude - post the pictures or tell them you cannot. Simply not responding is no good. It makes you question / complaint look like it is just made up crap.
  • Something weird must be happening. My coils last so long I change them out just cause I want to get the best vape possible every time and after a couple weeks I change them thinking that it may get me that but really it's a great vape from beginning to end I run it 30 to 34 watts with 70,/20 vg base and refill maybe 3 or 4 times a day
  • My first coil stopped working and started to come apart after my 4th refill. Im beginning to believe it was all hype.
  • i too have the same issue the atlantis coils were lasting maximum of 2 days running 50/50 i had it set on 27 watts although on the segili 100 set at 32.2 watts should produce the exact voltage as the cf subohm aspire battarie i use as my backup mod. the coils when disassembled are chard and black even tho the tank never ran dry .
  • and yes i primed top and added juice to side holes until it stopped wicking and added juice to tank too.
  • I'm lucky to get 2-3 days (30-45ml) use out of a stock Aspire coil. I vape high VG at 20-25 Watts, I am now diligent about soaking new coils with juice and priming, and I have used a variety of different juices over the last 3 weeks. No matter what these get black and burned in the middle where the cotton contacts the coils. Something just isn't right with these coils, they ought to last much longer at the average price of $4-5 each!

If nobody else can post images after an autopsy of a coil I will tomorrow for all to see!
  • I am having the same issues. I have a Smok Xpro M50 with the Atlantis tank. I usually vape around 30 watts. I am only getting a day and a half out of a coil. I have also seen the black residue on and around the screen inside the coil. I am very impressed when it works but doesn't last long. I can tell it is going bad because it starts to iritate my throat and tastes burnt. The cloud size also decreases. I have been using Aspire tanks for about a year but I am about to switch to Kanger if something doesn't happen.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire