Nautilus Mini

Hi I have the Nautilus Mini and I'm getting juice pull through. I've changed out the atomizer and cleaned everything but I still have the same problem.
Comments
  • 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Friend,
    Would you please tell us the security code?
    What does the "getting juice pull through" mean? Is it leaking or have burnt taste? Would please describe your problem in details.
    Thanks!
  • 7074 2454 8554 7018. It's pulling juice through to my mouth. As I take a pull off it...it splashes juice onto my tongue. I've changed the atomizer and I still have the same problem.
  • Product number is 7074 2454 8554 7018. I'm getting juice pull thru the drip tip onto my tongue. I've replaced the atomizer but still have the same problem.
  • Dear Friend,
    Thank you for supporting Aspire.
    I have passed your problem to our engineer manager.there are our suggestions
    First,you catch the base of the nautilus,the drip tip adown,then swing the nautilus mini several times to let the excess juice out
    Second adjust the airflow hole to the biggest
    Third: when you smoking your tongue don't withstand the drip tip
    What's more,it is important that the time of coils soaking into e-juice can not be too long,it it good for 3 or 5 minutes,otherwise,it is easy to cause leaking or e-juice enter into mouth,if the coils soaking into e-juice too long
    Thank you !
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire