Atlantis Coil Problems

So I thought my coil rapping days would be over because I switched to the Atlantis. I don't know if its me but my coils burn out in like 2 days and always spit up juice and crap into my mouth, I literally have to put cotton in my mouthpiece to stop all this crap from coming up. I even bought the Sub-ohm mod you guys made just for the Atlantis just to make sure everything would work right, and I'm just frustrated. Why isn't this a dual coil? Do you use organic cotton for the wick? Why is the juice coming into my mouth, and burning my juice?
Thank you,
-J
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Our Atlantis is compatible with 20-30W wattage output batteries,Customers need check the wattage output is enough to fire our Atlantis,what's more,please make sure using wattage not exceed 30W,If once used wattage exceed 30w,the burn problem will happen soon or later.
    The spitting phenomenon is normal,it happens occasionally,and the amount of e-juice is very little,we also use our products do test every day.we also meet the spitting phenomenon occasionally.Our egineer are trying to find out why this "interesting" phenomenon happening,no result at present.but below suggestions will prevent the spitting phenomenon happen:
    it is better that firing the battery and smoking these two actions need do at the same time,we do test that fire the battery then smoke,it also can hear explosive sound and juice spitting out from the drip tip to our mouth.

Have a nice day!
  • I recommend priming the coils before you install them by putting a few drops of liquid straight down into the coil and soaking the wick ahead of time.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire