Shipping

I'm interested in purchasing 2 Aspire ET-S Glass Clearomizers, 2 Aspire CF Pass-through Batteries, and 1 set of the Aspire BDC Coils.
Where do the aspire products ship from if purchased in Aspire Store online?
If shipping to Alabama, is it possible to purchase and send aspire et-s glass clearomizer x 2, aspire cf pass-through battery x 2, and a set of aspire bdc coils all through DHL carrier?
I have seen the following message:
Available Shipping Methods Rates
e-EMS (e-EMS/ e-Packet takes 6-15 days)
DHL (Will have a 2 days delay during NPC & CPPCC) (DHL takes 3-5 business days worldwide (Cannot ship PURE batteries or E Liquids)
** What is e-EMS?
** What is NPC & CPPCC?
** And are the CF Pass-through batteries considered "PURE" batteries?
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • When you order from Aspire's online store, the products are shipped directly from Aspire in China. So you are guaranteed to get authentic devices and directly supporting a company constantly innovating new products.

You can choose DHL or EMS/USPS. Shipping will take up to 2 weeks.

EMS (http://www.ems.com.cn/english.html) is one of the largest international shipping companies in the world, once the package arrives in the U.S. it is then delivered by USPS, you can track your same EMS tracking number on the USPS website as well.

You can wikipedia the The National People's Congress and The Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference. I would recommend using EMS/USPS delivery.
  • But I was interested more in DHL shipping - beside DHL it said no PURE batteries or e-liquids (not ordering e-liquids) but I don't know if the Aspire CF Passthrough batteries that I am interested in are considered "PURE" batteries or not... do you know?
  • No they are not, that is why you have DHL as an option.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire