What does the base hardware for the nautilus/mini include?

Im curious if the base hardware includes the seal gasket, bottom connecter and seal as shown in the picture, or those needed to be purchased as well.

Thank you.
Comments
  • 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi,Lude,
    Which picture did you get the information?
    Attachment is a file to explain"How to assemble the base hardware",you may can get the answer you want.
    Thank you!
    pdf
    pdf
    How to reassemble the base hardware of nautilus.pdf
  • The picture on your sales website,

http://www.aspirecigonline.com/aspire-n ... -p-79.html

The base hardware that is for sale for $10 USD shows the seal gasket attached, what I was asking is if the seal gasket and the connector pin and seal come with the base hardware that is being sold for $10 USD. Or does the base hardware not come with the gasket and connector pin and seal, and must be purchased for an additional $1 USD.

Thanks
  • He is referring to the base hardware listed in the accessories:

I have not purchased this piece, but I would assume you receive everything shown there.
  • lude" said:
    Im curious if the base hardware includes the seal gasket, bottom connecter and seal as shown in the picture, or those needed to be purchased as well.

Thank you.
    Comes fully assembled like the picture. Bottom gasket, insulating ring and center pin/spring. That's how mine came.
  • lude" said:
    The picture on your sales website,

http://www.aspirecigonline.com/aspire-n ... -p-79.html

The base hardware that is for sale for $10 USD shows the seal gasket attached, what I was asking is if the seal gasket and the connector pin and seal come with the base hardware that is being sold for $10 USD. Or does the base hardware not come with the gasket and connector pin and seal, and must be purchased for an additional $1 USD.

Thanks
    Dear Lude,
    If you buy a base hardware for $10,the seal gasket and the connector pin and seal come with it,you don't to buy for an additional,just as the picture show on our website.
    Thank you!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire