Atlantis 1.0 ohm coils?

I want to please suggest 1.0ohm (or above) coils, specifically so it can work on the popular iStick.

thank you very much
Comments
  • 18 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear cbotnyse,
    Thank you for giving us your kind suggestion.
    We will pass your suggestions to our products development department.

Have a nice day!
  • I agree,
    it would be nice if there was a choiche of different ohm coils
  • I just ordered a mod that uses an 18350 battery. The info I can find suggests that these smaller batteries aren't meant for use below 0.7 ohm so I'd like to see the 0.8 ohm coil go into production as well! *edit* 18350's are available with 10.5A continuous discharge now, so sub ohming is possible. I'd still like to see the variety of coils made available anyhow :)

Here is a picture from Google of what I'd like to do, it's the le Petite Gros mod.
  • Found this: 2ml Capacity Glass Tank
    New BVC coil heads come in at 0.5, 0.8, and 1.0ohm
    Special designed drip tip
    Upgrade adjustable airflow system
    510 Connector
    Only works with the new Atlantis heads (does NOT work with original Nautilus heads nor the Nautilus BVC heads)

CHeck the second line "New BVC coil heads come in at 0.5, 0.8, and 1.0ohm"
    Massive Air Flow
  • janne303, where did you find that?
  • We don't have lower ohm coils for our Atlantis in nearly future,if customers find any website are selling lower ohm coils,please be careful of the fake aspire products.

Have a nice day!
  • I too would like to see a 1.0 ohm coil. I will be buying a Provari P3 in the near future and I would like to pair it with the Atlantis as I LOVE my Nautilus mini. Unfortunately the Provari P3 won't fire a coil under .7 ohms. At this point my only other option is to get a Kanger Subtank which I really don't want to do. I hope the folks over at Aspire can release different resistance coils quickly or else I will be forced to buy the competitors product.
  • My mod reads the aspire Atlantis 0.5 ohm coil as 0.7 ohm so your Provari P3 may do the same and be able to fire it.
  • Donovan" said:
    My mod reads the aspire Atlantis 0.5 ohm coil as 0.7 ohm so your Provari P3 may do the same and be able to fire it.
    There is a variance in the ohm rating of all coils. I'm not going to spend a bunch of money on a tank and coils to only have a small percentage of them work. It's potentially like taking a lighter to my money.
  • joefisch330" said:
    [quote="Donovan"]My mod reads the aspire Atlantis 0.5 ohm coil as 0.7 ohm so your Provari P3 may do the same and be able to fire it.
    There is a variance in the ohm rating of all coils. I'm not going to spend a bunch of money on a tank and coils to only have a small percentage of them work. It's potentially like taking a lighter to my money.[/quote]

True, if you have a P3 you should get a .07 or higher coil right from the start. Since the amp limit is 5.5 amps, you can get up to 21.75 watts by setting it to 3.85 volts off that coil.

If you really want to max the power output using the P3 specs, you need a 1.1 ohm coil and set the voltage to max 6 volts, then you will get 33.72 watts which is plenty of power for vaping most e-liquids safely.

Hopefully Provapes will change their software to be on par with some of the the competition so you don't need to change the coil resistance to get the best possible vape safely.

You basically get a Provari P3 if you love the form factor and build and material quality (I find it to be a thing of beauty) and you already have a bunch of tanks, clearomizers and atomizers that are at or above .7 ohm (at least until they update the software if ever).

The DNA40 board is probably the best VV/VW mod in the market right now and it has Temperature control capability with Nickel coil builds on top of all that. You have 16 amps to give you decent cloud chasing ability without going into the obsene and potentially unsafe watt/volt/amp limits of some of the high VW mods out there.

But really the DNA40 Temperature control is where it's at! Set the temp to below the flash point of the cotton wick, which is like 400+ degrees F and your wick and coil will never burn out, even if it is dry!

I know this is a long post, but here's the bottom line coil requests that can be forwarded to the Aspire Product Development Team:

For DNA40 mods:
    • Temperature Control Nickel Coils for the Atlantis and Nautilus[/*]
    For Provari P3 and similar spec mods:
    • 0.07 Ohm Atlantis Coils[/*]
    • 1.1 Ohm Atlantis Coils[/*]
    • 1.1 Ohm Nautilus Coils[/*]
    Mechanical Mods need a Range of Sub Ohm Coils (Can also be used by high amp limit VV/VW mods):
    • 0.2 to 0.4 ohm for the larger battery mods (26650 and 18650)[/*]
    • 0.6 to 0.9 for the smaller batteries (18350 and 18490/18500)[/*]
  • mojodiscontinuity" said:
    [quote="joefisch330"][quote="Donovan"]My mod reads the aspire Atlantis 0.5 ohm coil as 0.7 ohm so your Provari P3 may do the same and be able to fire it.
    There is a variance in the ohm rating of all coils. I'm not going to spend a bunch of money on a tank and coils to only have a small percentage of them work. It's potentially like taking a lighter to my money.[/quote]

True, if you have a P3 you should get a .07 or higher coil right from the start. Since the amp limit is 5.5 amps, you can get up to 21.75 watts by setting it to 3.85 volts off that coil.

If you really want to max the power output using the P3 specs, you need a 1.1 ohm coil and set the voltage to max 6 volts, then you will get 33.72 watts which is plenty of power for vaping most e-liquids safely.

Hopefully Provapes will change their software to be on par with some of the the competition so you don't need to change the coil resistance to get the best possible vape safely.

You basically get a Provari P3 if you love the form factor and build and material quality (I find it to be a thing of beauty) and you already have a bunch of tanks, clearomizers and atomizers that are at or above .7 ohm (at least until they update the software if ever).

The DNA40 board is probably the best VV/VW mod in the market right now and it has Temperature control capability with Nickel coil builds on top of all that. You have 16 amps to give you decent cloud chasing ability without going into the obsene and potentially unsafe watt/volt/amp limits of some of the high VW mods out there.

But really the DNA40 Temperature control is where it's at! Set the temp to below the flash point of the cotton wick, which is like 400+ degrees F and your wick and coil will never burn out, even if it is dry!

I know this is a long post, but here's the bottom line coil requests that can be forwarded to the Aspire Product Development Team:

For DNA40 mods:
    [*] Temperature Control Nickel Coils for the Atlantis and Nautilus

[*] 0.07 Ohm Atlantis Coils
    [*] 1.1 Ohm Atlantis Coils
    [*] 1.1 Ohm Nautilus Coils

Mechanical Mods need a Range of Sub Ohm Coils (Can also be used by high amp limit VV/VW mods):
    [*] 0.2 to 0.4 ohm for the larger battery mods (26650 and 18650)
    [*] 0.6 to 0.9 for the smaller batteries (18350 and 18490/18500)[/quote]
    Want to give you a big hug! :) Good Job!
  • Tina" said:
    Want to give you a big hug! :) Good Job!
    Thanks Tina!

I've actually noticed that Vaporshark is selling Offical Aspire Nautilus TSC "Temperature Sensing Coils" that will work with the DNA40. Since they are not yet available on the Aspire Online store, I'm guessing they have some sort of an exclusive agreement with Vaporshark.

Anyway Here is the link for anyone that has a Nautilus and a DNA40 mod:

http://www.vaporshark.com/nautilus-tsc-5pack

Please forward the other Nautilus and Atlantis Coil requests to the Aspire Product Development Team when you get the chance:

For DNA40 mods:
    [*] Temperature Control Nickel Coils for the Atlantis and Nautilus(Already Developed)

[*] 0.07 Ohm Atlantis Coils
    [*] 1.1 Ohm Atlantis Coils (Your main competition includes a 0.5 Ohm AND a 1.2 Ohm coil with their Sub Ohm Tank)
    [*] 1.1 Ohm Nautilus Coils

Mechanical Mods need a Range of Sub Ohm Coils (Can also be used by high amp limit VV/VW mods) For the Atlantis:
    [*] 0.2 to 0.4 ohm for the larger battery mods (26650 and 18650)
    [*] 0.6 to 0.9 for the smaller batteries (18350 and 18490/18500)

Thank you in advance for your help!
  • The product you talked is not under aspire brand,it is under brand vaporshark.So,We don't have the produt for sale.

We already passed your requirement to our product development department.
    Wait for good new! :D
  • jinnis" said:
    The product you talked is not under aspire brand,it is under brand vaporshark.So,We don't have the produt for sale.

I just noticed it was Vapor Shark and not Aspire branded. Thank you for clearing that up and for forwarding my suggestions to your product development team! :)
  • mojodiscontinuity" said:
    [quote="jinnis"]The product you talked is not under aspire brand,it is under brand vaporshark.So,We don't have the produt for sale.

I just noticed it was Vapor Shark and not Aspire branded. Thank you for clearing that up and for forwarding my suggestions to your product development team! :)[/quote]
    You suggestions will make us step forward. :D
    Thank you!
  • Is there anymore information available about higher resistance coils? I am getting very close to ordering my new setup and if I at least hear that Aspire is indeed planning on releasing higher resistance coils I can probably hold out, but if not I will have to either choose the SMOK VCT or the Kanger Subtank.
  • Higher ohm coils would be great! I wish that Aspire could make those soon.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire