Aspire Atlantis Burnt Taste

I bought my Atlantis a few weeks ago along with the matching Sub Ohm Battery. I loved it when I got it, but after a couple weeks it randomly started giving me very bad burnt hits. I tried changing the coil to see if that would fix it, and it didnt. I tried putting it on my Stingray X Mech Mod to see if that would make a difference, but that also didn't. The only things that seem to make it better are if I only uses the smallest two airholes or I just don't take big hits. Am I the only one who's had this problem? I really like the Atlantis but it's hard to use when I constantly am getting this burnt hits.
Comments
  • 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear VapingDave375,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Please make sure you don't dry burn the coil.
    You can disassemble the device(the coil can not be washed by water),and wash it by warm water,then dry it with clean cloth.
    After change the coil,you need let the device stand up for several minutes(5-6minutes),to allow the coil to soak up the liquid, some people add some liquid to the coil before installing. After it sits for a little bit, you should take a few pulls, or dry hits. What you do is take a hit, but do not press the battery button. This pulls the liquid into the coil.
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire