Aspire Xmas Sale Today

Aspire Xmas Special:
The "countdown" to the sale on your website ran out, then it started counting back up again. the site says the sale has already started (1/2 off), but the code "XMAS5U" isn't working - help!
Comments
  • 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I placed my order Order Number: 201407850 tonight, got the great deal. Thanks so much. My question....when checking out I did not see DHL. I clicked on the UPS choice and put in the comments that I wanted DHL shipping. Are they one in the same or did I somehow make a mistake, and, if I did can it be corrected?. I personally have never heard of DHL but I live in the US and looked it up and know it is available here. I'm just really hoping I didn't over pay or end up getting my order after Christmas. Any assistance you can help me with I would really appreciate. Thankyou
  • You will get another chance today/tonight. Good luck!

They also have the Lucky Draw game you can play to win nice discount codes.
  • kercath1" said:
    I placed my order Order Number: 201407850 tonight, got the great deal. Thanks so much. My question....when checking out I did not see DHL. I clicked on the UPS choice and put in the comments that I wanted DHL shipping. Are they one in the same or did I somehow make a mistake, and, if I did can it be corrected?. I personally have never heard of DHL but I live in the US and looked it up and know it is available here. I'm just really hoping I didn't over pay or end up getting my order after Christmas. Any assistance you can help me with I would really appreciate. Thankyou
    Dear kercath1,
    First congratulations to you.
    The timeliness of DHL and UPS are the same.
    But now,because of the Christmas,the it will take more time for DHL because of the line up crowded.
    We will do our best to let your receive our products in time.

Merry Christmas in advance!

Have a nice day!
  • Hi Tina,

I tried to make an order using XMAS5U and received a message saying this coupon could only be used 100 times.

Please advise
  • Hi Tina, I just read more instructions on Facebook pafe
  • Donovan" said:
    Hi Tina,

I tried to make an order using XMAS5U and received a message saying this coupon could only be used 100 times.

Please advise
    Dear Donovan,
    Our activity rule is that Aspire Golden Wednesday, the shopping spree will start. Just 200 customers have chances to use the 50% discount code: the first 100 customers who submit the order at Beijing time 8:30am to 11:30am, and the first 100 customers who submit the order at Beijing time 5:30pm to 8:30pm.
    The information to remind you that the code is used up.
    Please pay attention to our facebook and our forum,if there is any activity,we will put on our forum and facebook.Customer can attend our activity and have a change to win our products

Have a nice day!
  • Joseph" said:
    You will get another chance today/tonight. Good luck!

They also have the Lucky Draw game you can play to win nice discount codes.
    Isn't this running again today/ tonight
  • Dear Donovan,
    The Christmas shopping spree is end,you can pay attention to our forum and facebook,if any activity,we will put it on our facebook and our forum.
    Have a nice day!
  • Hi Tina,

Apologies for the earlier question/s
    I did see the face book page but was confused by your "you will get another chance" message because the posted date was 18/12.

Thank you for your patience
© 2017 Powered by Aspire