Aspire CF SUBΩ Battery--released on Aspire website

The Aspire CF Battery series are high-end e-cigarette power systems. This battery series features stainless steel endpoints, a metal button, and a carbon fiber coated tube.The Aspire CF Batteries contain a revolutionary spring connector. This unique technology ensures that there will always be a strong connection between the battery and e-cigarette tank. The structural design and control circuit of this battery series makes using it extremely reliable and stable. Aspire cf subΩ battery supply intense power for low resistance atomizer. -
See more at: https://www.aspirecig.com/products/MOD/m ... tfDEM.dpuf
Features: Same with CF series battery.
1) stainless steel endpoints
2) metal button
3) carbon fiber coated tube
4) spring connector
5) safety holes
Features:
Compatible with 0.3-1.0 Ω atomizer
Maximum current: 40A
Overcharge and Overdischarge Protection
Atomizer Short Circuit Protection
Charging Short Circuit Protection
Pictures:
Scratch and Check,Upgrade security code sticker: new technology, new design, upgrade color and numbers(16 numbers before, now is 20 numbers)
[attachment=5]1.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=4]2.jpg[/attachment]
3D anti-fake label which is holographic display (the obvious 3D effect, this will help to educate end users to verify the authorized aspire products,if no 3D effect,it must be fake product)
[attachment=3]3.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=2]4.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=1]5.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]6.jpg[/attachment]
If you want to order,please refer to our wholesale store:
Wholesale store: http://wholesale.aspirecig.com
jpg
jpg
1.jpg
jpg
jpg
2.jpg
jpg
jpg
3.jpg
jpg
jpg
4.jpg
jpg
jpg
5.jpg
jpg
jpg
6.jpg
1.jpg 87K
2.jpg 108K
3.jpg 123.7K
4.jpg 85.2K
5.jpg 147.6K
6.jpg 138.7K
Comments
  • 13 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi,

This battery looks great but is it shipped with the charger or do we have to buy it seperately ?
    In the second case, is it the same charger as for the "older" CF batteries ?
  • Cegoca" said:
    Hi,

This battery looks great but is it shipped with the charger or do we have to buy it seperately ?
    In the second case, is it the same charger as for the "older" CF batteries ?
    Dear Customer,
    It is the same charger as for the "Older" CF batteries,you can use it on our CF subΩ battery.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • So you have to buy one separately, it is not included with the subohms battery, correct ?

Other question : any other colors than black (metal, blue or red like the other ones) in the future ?
  • Cegoca" said:
    So you have to buy one separately, it is not included with the subohms battery, correct ?

Other question : any other colors than black (metal, blue or red like the other ones) in the future ?
    Dear Customer,
    The charger is sold separately.
    At present,we only have black colors,but in nearly future,we will have red,blue,grey colors.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Thank you for the information.
    Might be usefull to add that to the information sheet.

Mine is ordered ;)

One last question : why no variable Wattage on those batteries ?
    Perhaps in the future ?
  • Cegoca" said:
    Thank you for the information.
    Might be usefull to add that to the information sheet.

Mine is ordered ;)

One last question : why no variable Wattage on those batteries ?
    Perhaps in the future ?
    Dear Customer,
    Thank you for your kind reminding.
    We will check with our online manager to add this information.
    We are sorry that at present,there is no variable wattage on those batteries,but we will constantly improve our products in future to provide customer a perfect experience.
    Have a nice day!
  • This is exactly what I have been waiting for... easy plug and play. No more remembering voltages on my 18650 batteries, carrying spares batteries and big chargers. Home run!
  • If DHL is on-time, I'll have my batteries tomorrow! 8-)
  • Looks like mine passed the nearest customs 8-)

Do we actually have to charge the CF SubOhm before first use or is it "ready to go" ?
  • Cegoca" said:
    Looks like mine passed the nearest customs 8-)

Do we actually have to charge the CF SubOhm before first use or is it "ready to go" ?
    Dear Cegoca,
    The battery is full charged,you don't need charge it before first using.
    Have a nice day!
  • Is this device regulated at 4.2v or will the voltage drop as the battery depletes?
  • Dear VapeDog1666,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Our CF batteries are not regulated voltage at 4.2V,when using,the output voltage will drop.
    Blue LED light on battery will display for battery cell voltage of 3.5-4.2V. The Orange
    LED indicates a voltage less than 3.5V. you need to charger.
    Details please refer our website:https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-cf-subΩ-battery-p-91.html
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire