Aspire Atlantis Tank--released on Aspire website

Aspire's Atlantis has raised the bar to new heights. This next generation tank system brings improved adjustable airflow and Sub Ohm coils that provides performance similar to even the best rebuildable atomizer. By enhancing Aspire's Bottom Vertical Coil design Vapers will experience better taste and vapor production. Aspire's Atlantis Tank design is easy to carry, install, and refill. Aspire... the trusted name in Personal Vaporizers -
See more at: https://www.aspirecig.com/products/Atlan ... q9xcY.dpuf
Poster:
[attachment=0]atlantis.jpg[/attachment]
Video:
[youtube]JOqcrz6uVUU[/youtube]
[attachment=21]Drip Tip.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=20]Upper Hardware.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=19]TUBE.JPG[/attachment]
The wire is made in USA,it is kanthal
[attachment=18]SUB OHM COIL.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=17]Base Hardware.JPG[/attachment]
In the front,you can see the whole Atlantis and three"Aspire" logos(on the box,on the products,on the papercard)
[attachment=2]IMG_3195.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=1]IMG_31999.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=16]4.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=15]1.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=14]2.jpg[/attachment]
In the flank,you can see two "Atlantis" and two"Aspire"
[attachment=13]3.jpg[/attachment]
Open the box,behind the "T"shape papercard you can get 1 replacement Glass Tube and 1 replacement Atomizer 0.5ohm
[attachment=11]13.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=7]11.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=12]5.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=10]6.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=9]7.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=8]8.jpg[/attachment]
You also can see a card,Scan QR code,you can like to aspire's facebook and get a change to win the products showed on the card.
[attachment=6]gg.png[/attachment]
Description for Atlantis:
[attachment=5]12.jpg[/attachment]
Scratch and Check,Upgrade security code sticker: new technology, new design, upgrade color and numbers(16 numbers before, now is 20 numbers)
[attachment=4]IMG_3172.JPG[/attachment]
3D anti-fake label which is holographic display (the obvious 3D effect, this will help to educate end users to verify the authorized aspire products,if no 3D effect,it must be fake product)
[attachment=3]IMG_3399.JPG[/attachment]
Notice:
1.Never dry burn the atomizer before the juice absorbing fully into coil otherwise you will break the atomizer.
2.Fill the liquid into the tank (no more than 2ml)
3.To let the Atlantis stand for 1-2 minutes in the first use so that the e-liquid can absorb into the atomizer .
4.Not use our Atlantis like using nautilus,you must take a long inhale
5.Use it with high VG proportion e-juice,you will get unbelievable cloud vapor.
6.Use it with 20-30W battery(we have designed two compatible battery called CF MOD and CF SUBΩ Battery ),Details please refer to our website:https://www.aspirecig.com/products/MOD/
7.When the e-liquid is nearly used up, please fill liquid in time otherwise your atomizer will be burnt out.
If you want to order,please refer to our online store or our wholesale store:
Wholesale store: http://wholesale.aspirecig.com
JPG
JPG
Drip Tip.JPG
JPG
JPG
Upper Hardware.JPG
JPG
JPG
TUBE.JPG
JPG
JPG
SUB OHM COIL.JPG
JPG
JPG
Base Hardware.JPG
jpg
jpg
4.jpg
jpg
jpg
1.jpg
jpg
jpg
2.jpg
jpg
jpg
3.jpg
jpg
jpg
5.jpg
JPG
JPG
13.JPG
jpg
jpg
6.jpg
jpg
jpg
7.jpg
jpg
jpg
8.jpg
jpg
jpg
11.jpg
png
png
gg.png
jpg
jpg
12.jpg
JPG
JPG
IMG_3172.JPG
JPG
JPG
IMG_3399.JPG
JPG
JPG
IMG_3195.JPG
jpg
jpg
IMG_31999.jpg
jpg
jpg
atlantis.jpg
Drip Tip.JPG 17.3K
TUBE.JPG 15K
4.jpg 242.5K
1.jpg 148.7K
2.jpg 196.4K
3.jpg 175.5K
5.jpg 98.3K
13.JPG 183.8K
6.jpg 89K
7.jpg 147.3K
8.jpg 111.9K
11.jpg 103.3K
gg.png 38.7K
12.jpg 346.2K
IMG_3172.JPG 368.2K
IMG_3399.JPG 212.1K
IMG_3195.JPG 251.6K
IMG_31999.jpg 200.9K
atlantis.jpg 292.1K
Comments
  • 22 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • ridemywave" said:
    Will the Atlantis tank with .5 ohm coil fire using the Apsire CF VV 1600 battery?

Thank you for your time!
    Dear Customer,
    We are sorry that you cannot use Apsire CF VV 1600 battery to fire our new 0.5 Ohm coil,its output is not enough,which will damage your battery.
    You can try our new batteries: CF MOD and CF SUBΩ https://www.aspirecig.com/products/MOD/
    Have a nice day!
  • Any ideas on when/if a large capacity Atlantis will be released?

I'd like to see a 26mm wide subohm battery and large capacity 26mm Atlantis, this way it's not annoyingly long.
  • Joseph" said:
    Any ideas on when/if a large capacity Atlantis will be released?

I'd like to see a 26mm wide subohm battery and large capacity 26mm Atlantis, this way it's not annoyingly long.
    Dear Joseph,
    Good question! :D
    We will update the capacity to 5ml in future,but now the capacity is 2ml.
    Have a nice day!
  • What is the wicking material used on the coils for this tank? This is a concern for me and probably quite a few people since a lot of us that run low ohms use a thicker, more vg prominent e-juice when dripping and using rebuildables. Usually the thicker vg bases cannot be wicked very well in a standard clearomizer and it will limit what I can buy in regards to the pg/vg ratio.
  • midnightwolf" said:
    What is the wicking material used on the coils for this tank? This is a concern for me and probably quite a few people since a lot of us that run low ohms use a thicker, more vg prominent e-juice when dripping and using rebuildables. Usually the thicker vg bases cannot be wicked very well in a standard clearomizer and it will limit what I can buy in regards to the pg/vg ratio.
    Dear Midnightwolf,
    The wire is made in USA.The material is kanthal.
    Our sub ohm coils can be used with high vg proportion e-juice.Even 100% vg is ok.
    Have a nice day!
  • Any chance you propose other resistances like 0.7 or 0.8 Ohm for the Atlantis ?
    It would be more compatible with other (no Aspire ...) mods.
  • Cegoca" said:
    Any chance you propose other resistances like 0.7 or 0.8 Ohm for the Atlantis ?
    Most mainstream devices support 3 amps or less and won't fire anything below 1.2, so I don't see that happening. That part of the market is what they developed the Nautilus for...
  • For a Provari P3 which is limited at 0.7 Ohms perhaps ... ?
  • Cegoca" said:
    Any chance you propose other resistances like 0.7 or 0.8 Ohm for the Atlantis ?
    Dear Cegoca,
    For the first spell,we only have 0.5 ohm coils for sale,but in future,if difference ohms coils are needed by market,we will consider manufacturing them.
    Have a nice day!
  • You see, when I look at the Atlantis features on the Aspire US website, they mention " sub ohm coils (5 and .7 ) " :)

http://aspireusa.com/new-aspire-atlantis-tank-cf-sub-ohm-battery-cf-mod-battery/
  • edited November 2014 Vote Up0Vote Down
    OK I got them !

First impression : strong, very strong (too strong ?).
    I need to try a full VG 0mg instead of the 50/50 and 60/40 at 3mg I'm using now.
    The taste you get is extra !

You must vape directly to the lungs to get those heavy clouds.
  • Cegoca" said:
    You see, when I look at the Atlantis features on the Aspire US website, they mention " sub ohm coils (5 and .7 ) " :)

http://aspireusa.com/new-aspire-atlantis-tank-cf-sub-ohm-battery-cf-mod-battery/
    They are likely referring to the inaccuracy of the coils. All coils will be +/- 0.2 due to variable builds.
  • Cegoca" said:
    OK I got them !

First impression : strong, very strong (too strong ?).
    I need to try a full VG 0mg instead of the 50/50 and 60/40 at 3mg I'm using now.
    The taste you get is extra !
    30pg/70vg @ 3mg nic should be perfect, at least that is what I use.

The 50/50 is probably harsh... switch the airflow to the smallest setting and take shorter pulls.
  • I switched to 0mg and 100% VG and changed my way of vaping (direct to lungs) and it's just gorgeous now !
  • I got mine today too... life is amazing! 8-)
  • Nice ! And ? Your impressions ?
  • How you liking it Cegoca? I'm in heaven with this thing and still on the same coil with no issues whatsoever!
  • I hope the 5ml version will not take 6 months to release, like the Mini version of the Nautilus.
    I own both Nautilus tanks and I can't believe the Atlantis is so much better, but the 2ml is too small for hardcore vapers. It needs 2-3 refills each day, which is a pain.
  • Joseph" said:
    Any ideas on when/if a large capacity Atlantis will be released?

Please don't make a 26mm tank. It will annoy people. A more common form factor would be a 30mm tank for mods made to accept the 26mm 26650 batteries, if you must go big. :D
  • angelclaw" said:
    I hope the 5ml version will not take 6 months to release, like the Mini version of the Nautilus.
    I own both Nautilus tanks and I can't believe the Atlantis is so much better, but the 2ml is too small for hardcore vapers. It needs 2-3 refills each day, which is a pain.
    Dear angelclaw,
    We have passed your suggestions to our products development department.They have took your suggestion into account.Maybe the 5ml replacement tank will for sale in nearly future.
    Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire