Aspire nautilus BVC - Eliquid in mouth

Hi, when i inhale im getting a small amout of eliquid in my mouth, it also seems slightly blocked, on the largest air hole it seems like one of the small ones, please help.
Comments
  • 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Would you please tell us the security code of your nautilus and coils for our reference?
    What kind of battery did you use? What wattage and voltage did you use?
    What is proportion of the PG:VG?
    Do you inhale the e-juice? Or the e-juice spitting into your mouth?
    If there is gurgling voice?
    Have a nice day!
  • Hi, the serial number is 9987 0804 1320 8477, the site says its genuine.

I use 2x18350 on an itaste SVD @ 15w and 6v

The vg/pg is 70/30

I think its mostly inhaled with maybe a tiny bit of spitting.

Yes there is a gurgling sound.

Today i unscrewed the base and blew through the coil into the base a few times which has made it slightly less blocked, then unscrewed the coil and wiped it with a tissue. Put it back together then there was a burnt taste, ive gone down to 12.5w/4.7v and the burnt taste has almost gone. But it was working fine at 15w?

I put this coil in 4 days ago.

Thank you for the reply.
  • Dear Customer,
    Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:
    Some people asked that why we invented coils with different resistance coils ,not only for offering customer some different choose,but also because different resistance coils have different voltage and applicative battery requirement to make the coils work properly.
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery,If someone want to use it with wattage adjustable battery,the wattage range is:7W-12W,If customer to use it with voltage and wattage exceed these range,it will get burn taste sooner or later.if once customer to use our coils with wattage and voltage Conscious or non conscious exceed these range.the structure will be damaged,despite how low wattage customer used later,the burn taste will never solved.
    Have a nice day!
  • I believe condensation is your problem. When you vape there is vapor left behind in the airflow chamber and it will condense back into a liquid, this is what is coming from your drip tip.

You need to remove the drip tip from time to time and remove any liquid buildup, also release the fire button on your battery and continue to inhale for a second to clear the airflow chamber of all vapor.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire