new cf sub ohm

Hi, i just received my new cf SO. I did not receive the charger and the fire button is very loose, i think it is going to fall out. the code came back authentic. i bought it from vapordna in texas. what should i do?
Comments
  • 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear mav1,
    The charger for our sub ohm battery is sold separately.https://online.aspirecig.com/battery-acc ... cdcd7293d8
    The button on our battery is not tightly nor to loose.The button is elastic.

Have a nice day!
  • this one rattles. it is loose in an out, up and down, side to side. it is not elastic. it is loose, cheap and junky.
  • The button should have a little jiggle to it, that is normal.
  • mav1" said:
    this one rattles. it is loose in an out, up and down, side to side. it is not elastic. it is loose, cheap and junky.
    Dear Customer,
    Our after-sale process is :when consumer found what their bought is defective,they can firstly check the security code on our website to confirm if it is original,then ask the dealer for exchange,every dealer is responsible for their products,we need the dealer's help,for we don't see the defective.when any qualiy problems occur, they can ask for exchange from their previous dealer.

Have a nice day!
© 2017 Powered by Aspire