Charging VV question

Today I have received the Aspire Nautilus Mini Premium Kit as a gift. After using it for a short while the LED on the fire button went from blue to orange so I have put the battery on charge using the provided USB charger using a USB port on my computer (i'm in the UK so the mains charging adapter has been removed form the kit).

The LED on the battery quickly changed back from orange to blue and the light on the charger at first was red but again after a short while this changed to being red and every 2 seconds it flickers to green and then back to red again. Is this normal? Does the flicker to green mean it is charged or that it is charging?

Any help and feedback is greatly appreciated
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear jonty1512,
    When the USB charger connect to the battery correctly,The battery will flash 3 times and then turn solid in color (Orange light in 3.2-3.5V, Blue light in 3.5-4.15V).The light on the USB charger will be red when charging.When charging,the light on the USB charger will flash red and green,green short,red longer.
    Once fully charged, the USB charger will display a green light, and the LED light on battery will turn off.

Have a nice day!
  • Yes jonty, it is normal for the light on the USB charger to blink red and green, once the charge is complete it should be a solid green and the battery light will turn off.
  • Yep, like said, red to green is good and your blue light will completely turn off when done. Awesome gift btw! Did you ask for it or did an awesome friend want to help you quit cigarettes?
© 2017 Powered by Aspire