Changing juice in Aspire mini- now no flavor

Hi guys,

Received the mini about 5 days ago and I'm loving it.

However, I couldn't find any clear instructions on how to change the juice. From what I read online, it seemed that I had to give the glass tank a rinse, let it dry & change the atomizer coil.

I've used one of the new atomizers from the blister pack, but now there is no flavor & the vapor is thinner.

Do you have any clear instructions available to help me change the juice correctly/fix this issue?

Thanks for your time :)

RJ
Comments
  • 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Where did you get your nautilus mini from?
    Would you please tell us the security code for our reference?
    If you want to change different flavor e-juice,we recommend customer to wash the whole device(except the coil,the coils can not be washed,but you can clean the surface with a clean cloth,if you want to get pure flavor,it is better to change coils,otherwise,for the first dozen puff,you will get not pure flavor ),then dry it with dry clean cloth.
    You can use swab to clean the upper hardware and the drip tip and the base hardware.
    Have a nice day!
  • Once you get the hang of it, you'll be changing liquids in 1-2 minutes. I also recommend dropping a tiny bit of liquid on the large silicon o-ring at the base, it will make taking it apart much easier.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire