Aspire Nautilus, Atlantis and the Sub ohm battery

Hi ,

I am new vapor so sorry is my questions are obvious .

I just bought the Aspire Atlantis , Aspire Nautilus , Aspire CF Sub ohm battery and the joyetech ecom-c.
i was wondering if i can use the Atlantis and the Nautilus on the Sub ohm battery ? or is the Nautilus is the only one i should use .
Also which one of those tanks i can use on the ecom-c its variable voltage .

Thank you.
Comments
  • 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear jafraa83,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    The sub ohm battery is designed for Our Atlantis,it is compatible.
    We don't suggest our customer to use our sub ohm battery with our nautilus series tank,for the wattage output is high for nautilus series coils,which will burn out coil.
    For our nautilus series coils,here are the suggestions:
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery,never use our 1.8 ohm coils with high-power wattage adjustable Mod,if once customer to use our coils with wattage exceed 12W Conscious or non conscious.the structure will be damaged,despite how low wattage customer used later,the burn taste will never solved.
    What's more,high proportion of VG e-juice or high sugar/sweetener content e-juice will also affect the coils life.we suggest to use our products with VG proportion less than 50%(0%-30%)
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Atlantis you have to use the Aspire Subohm battery and any liquid.

Nautilus you should use the Ecom battery you purchased and use liquid with 40VG or less.
  • Thank you for the reply .

regarding the Nautilus, i actually made a mistake. My battery is an ecom-c its not variable voltage , its variable wattage (5.1W-10.0W).

http://www.joyetech.com/product/details.php?gno=176
    Tina" said:
    never use our 1.8 ohm coils with high-power wattage adjustable Mod,if once customer to use our coils with wattage exceed 12W Conscious or non conscious.the structure will be damaged,despite how low wattage customer used later,the burn taste will never solved.
    so does this apply ? i cant use the Nautilus with it? if i can which ohm coil should i get ?

as far as the juice i tried virgin vapor 100% VG with the Atlantis its took a very long time to get the flavor going (i had to leave it for a while ) but with 12mg of nicotine, i took one hit and couldn't stop coughing the only one i could handle with it was 3mg.

I tried the same juice with the Nautilus and didn't get much flavor , then i tried the "Claim Your Throne" e-liquid and it tastes much better.

so far i wasted so much coils and juice, but its been 13 days without a cigarette and would like to stick to this so i really appreciate your help.

Thanks
  • Dear Customer,
    You can try nautilus 1.8ohm coils with your battery ecom-c.
    If customer use 100% VG e-juice ,it is too thick for our nautilus series coils to soak up e-juice.
    As high proportion of VG e-juice or high sugar/sweetener content e-juice will also affect the coils life.we suggest to use our products with VG proportion less than 50%(0%-30%).

Best regards!
  • The Nautilus will work fine with that Ecom battery, variable voltage and variable wattage is basically the same thing in the end just different means to that end. You must use a low VG liquid with the Nautilus.

The Atlantis uses a lot more juice and produces much more vapor. The reason you are blowing clouds with the Atlantis is because you are moving more air and using more liquid. With that said, you are taking in more nicotine... you should drop your nicotine level to 3mg or 6mg with the Atlantis.

With either tank you MUST make sure you prime the coil correctly to ensure that coils provides a good 1-2 weeks of life. A trick to speeding up the wicking process is to put a few drops of liquid into the top of the coil before you install a new one, then switch to the smallest airflow setting and take several puffs without firing your battery. Let it sit for a few minutes then take another puff without firing the battery and look for bubbles forming... if the bubbles stop forming you should be fully wicked and ready for vaping.
  • The other trick I found that works for priming the coil (any type). Put your thumb over the air hole and suck a couple of times (like your sucking a thick milkshake through a small straw and nothing comes). Just don't do it to many times, or you will flood the coil. Just another quick and dirty trick ;)
© 2017 Powered by Aspire