Nautilus leaking

I have 3 nautilus tanks in rotation a mini a fullsize standard tank and a full size with the lattice work replacement tank I use all of them about equally and they are all 3-4 weeks old today after a refill one started pouring juice out the bottom. This has happened before usually the bottom I ring breaks and I replace the coil and am fine today that didn't fix the problem new cool juice all over. Now I am getting concerned because I'm out 2 coils half a bottle of juice and still can't use my tank any ideas would be greatly appriciated
Comments
  • 17 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Would you please tell us the security code of your nautilus and nautilus mini and a full size with the lattice?
    Which one have a the leaking problem?
    Where did it leaking? From the airflow hole or around the rubber seal gasket or the connector pin under the base hardware?
    What kind of battery did you use? What wattage and voltage?
    What is the PG:VG proportion of the e-juice?
    Have a nice day!
  • I also am having the same problem with my Nautilus leaking. It worked great for about a week and then started leaking. It doesn't seem to be leaking outside the tank, but inside. The area behind the air holes fill up with fluid, and when I inhale, I inhale juice. I replaced the atomizer, It seemed to work for about a day and then same problem.
    I am using a California Vape pen, Not sure of the voltage or wattage, but its a small/standard battery
    Security number is hard to read 0289243403368683. The first four numbers are really hard to read. I am out of the Juice I was using but I think it was 50/50
  • wpruittsr700" said:
    I also am having the same problem with my Nautilus leaking. It worked great for about a week and then started leaking. It doesn't seem to be leaking outside the tank, but inside. The area behind the air holes fill up with fluid, and when I inhale, I inhale juice. I replaced the atomizer, It seemed to work for about a day and then same problem.
    I am using a California Vape pen, Not sure of the voltage or wattage, but its a small/standard battery
    Security number is hard to read 0289243403368683. The first four numbers are really hard to read. I am out of the Juice I was using but I think it was 50/50
    Dear Customer,
    We are sorry to tell you that the products you have bought are fake aspire nautilus, they are not our original.
    Because every of our products has a unique and irregular security code, which just can be checked by yourself. But yours doesn't not exist.
    Have a nice day!
  • I also have the same problem with my Nautilus leaking. He is new and caught after few inhale in to leak. It doesn't seem to be leaking outside the tank, but inside. The area behind the air holes fills with liquid, and if I inhale, I inhale juice. The juice also runs from the air holes. I replaced the atomizer and then the same problem.
    I use Eleaf-IJust as an accumulator with voltage between 3.3 and 4.4 volts.
    The juice is 60/30/10.
  • Dear Customer,
    Would you please tell us the security code of your nautilus and coils?
    What is the resistance of your coils?
    Did you get e-juice for very inhale? The amount of e-juice is just a little or a lot a liquid in the air hole or into your mouth?
    Have a nice day!
  • Tina" said:
    Dear Customer,
    Would you please tell us the security code of your nautilus and coils?
    What is the resistance of your coils?
    Did you get e-juice for very inhale? The amount of e-juice is just a little or a lot a liquid in the air hole or into your mouth?
    Have a nice day!
    Hallo,
    The resistance of coils is 1,6 ohm.
    The amount of liquid is a lot liquid in the base and comes out the air hole. :?:
    Thanks for help!
  • Dear Customer,
    Sorry for delaying you mail.
    Honest enough,we don't know how this problem happen.
    We will pass your problem to our chief engineer,he is busying with our new products these days,now our new product released today:https://www.aspirecig.com/products/Atlantis/atlantis183.html
    if we get answer,we will contact you by mail.
    Sorry for inconvenient.
    Have a nice day!
  • Hello Support,

I have recently bought a Nautilus and every day since i bought it the Dual coil is flooding and leakage is coming out of the several air holes or spitting into my mouth.

I have cleaned the entire unit twice and replace the original 1.6 coil with the 1.8 coil that was supplied only to have the same re-occurring issues. I usually use the second from largest air hole when vaping and currently use and 60/40 juice from Apollo. I'm using this tank with a 4.2V VGO battery.

Is it possible I simply have a faulty product as when i use my friends i don't seem to have any of these issues.

Security code: 4766 2152 2764 4886.

Is it possible to either have some advise to how to resolve this issues or a possibly replacement to be issued?

Many thanks.
  • swhitfield" said:
    Hello Support,

I have recently bought a Nautilus and every day since i bought it the Dual coil is flooding and leakage is coming out of the several air holes or spitting into my mouth.

I have cleaned the entire unit twice and replace the original 1.6 coil with the 1.8 coil that was supplied only to have the same re-occurring issues. I usually use the second from largest air hole when vaping and currently use and 60/40 juice from Apollo. I'm using this tank with a 4.2V VGO battery.

Is it possible I simply have a faulty product as when i use my friends i don't seem to have any of these issues.

Security code: 4766 2152 2764 4886.

Is it possible to either have some advise to how to resolve this issues or a possibly replacement to be issued?

Many thanks.
    Dear Customer,
    We are sorry to tell you that the products you have bought are fake aspire nautilus, they are not our original.
    Because every of our products has a unique and irregular security code, which just can be checked by yourself. But yours does not exist,you can check it on our website by yourself.
    https://www.aspirecig.com/
    Have a nice day!
  • Dear Suport,

My two week old Naurilus is leaking, it seems like through the airflow. It also is gurgling, and I end up drinking the juice, instead of vaping it. Also, yesterday an almost full atomizer just poured down the air holes while I was vaping. When I was cleaning it the connector pin on the bottom fell on my hand, but I put it back and it seems that it won't fall again.
    In the beginning it was the best atomizer I ever had, I even ordered another one that is about to arrive, but now I am seriously concerned about my choice and the money I spent on it.
    I already checked the security code: 1010 0830 1925 4111, and the site says that I have a genuine product. I use a Smok SID mod at 8.5 W, with 60/40 PG/VG juice. I am using the second coil that comes with the kit. I think it is a 1.6 ohm resistence, but I am not completely sure at the moment.
    Can you tell me what is wrong and how to fix it? Or even if I have to try a different model?
    My husband vapes too, he uses kanger glastomizers. The Aspire was my choice, based on the reviews, but he has no trouble whatsoever with his kangers.
    I hope you can solve my problem.
    Thanks for your attention.
  • Dear Customer,
    Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:
    Some people asked that why we invented coils with different resistance coils ,not only for offering customer some different choose,but also because different resistance coils have different voltage and applicative battery requirement to make the coils work properly.
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery.
    For your problem,you can use a clean paper encase the drip tip,then drip tip face down to the floor,catch the base hardware to swing the device several times to let the redundant e-juice out from the drip tip.
    Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Have a nice day!
  • Tina" said:
    Dear Customer,
    Here are our chief engineer suggestion to use our products correctly:
    Some people asked that why we invented coils with different resistance coils ,not only for offering customer some different choose,but also because different resistance coils have different voltage and applicative battery requirement to make the coils work properly.
    For our 1.6ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:3.3V-4.2V,use it with normal e-go battery,which have constant voltage output.
    For our 1.8ohm coils,the reasonable voltage is:4.2V-4.8V,use it with voltage adjustable battery.
    For your problem,you can use a clean paper encase the drip tip,then drip tip face down to the floor,catch the base hardware to swing the device several times to let the redundant e-juice out from the drip tip.
    Have a nice day!
    Dear Suport/Tina

I think your engineers failed to notice that I informed you the WATTAGE I was using, not the VOLTAGE. Why I do that? Because after some use the resistence of the coil head gets slightly higher, so my MOD applies the necessary voltage to get the wattage I want to produce the amount of vapor I like.

If I was using a 1.6 ohm resistence, as I said before, you can see clearly that the wattage I use is confortably inside the voltage range you gave me so, of course, I was NOT misusing the product.

Well, I oppened the tank for cleaning according to what your engineers told me and checked the resistance, that's actually 1.8 ohm. With this new information I can say that the wattage I use does not get to the voltage range you wrote in your message (BUT it IS inside the voltage range printed on the coil).

I will use it at 10W (about 4.24V), as you suggested. I hope not to have problems anymore.

Thank you for your attention.
  • Dear Customer,
    We will pass your kind suggestion to our engineer.
    Have a nice day!
  • Hello support and Happy Holidays,

My Nautilus leaks and leaks and leaks. I've only had it about a week. Worked ok at first (kind of weak vapes though), but can't fix the leaking now. I've wasted 2 bottles of juice and 3 coils trying to figure it out. I tried all of the suggestions (don't screw it too tight, don't screw it too loose, keep the holes closed when attaching to base, prime it first, empty middle shaft, change coil...etc).

Here are the specs:
    Sec Code 6914-2976-7034-2272 (confirmed)
    BVC Coils Sec Code 0982-9759-6567-2550 (confirmed)
    Tried connecting to both itaste MVP and VV with every voltage/wattage setting possible

Juice comes out the holes no matter what, gurgles, and no vapor comes out every time.
    This is the worst tank I've ever owned, but everyone has told me it is the best. Hopefully I am doing something wrong or mine is just defective because I really want to enjoy it as much as everyone else seems to be. I like that it holds a lot (but that is also why I lost a lot) and it looks pretty cool.

Hopefully that is enough info for you to work with.

Thank you for all of your help.
  • Came here looking to solve this problem and found no solution other than "we will pass this along to our engineers". That's not helpful in any way. So I did what any wise man would do and asked Google. Found the following YouTube link. Watch this video, did what the man said to do, and my tank is now working perfectly.
    http://youtu.be/OwqWnjal6W0
  • My tank was 4 days old when it began dribbling through the air hole and spitting hot juice into my mouth. After trying every "trick" that I could google I found this thread, and this seemed to be the answer for my tank problem. My security code checks out good btw.

Similar to a post above: I reset my battery to 4.4v and 11w. Gurgling stopped. Leaking through the air hole stopped.

Thanks.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire