Blue light stays on

I have had my Aspire CF G powered battery for about 2 months. I have never dropped or damaged the battery. On 10/26/14 the blue light came on and will not go out.I have been happy with the product until this happened. I would like to get this fixed if at all possible. Are there any fixes that I can try with out damaging the battery?
Comments
  • 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    Would you please tell us the security code for our reference?
    What does "the blue light came on and will not go out." mean?Do you mean no matter how long the battery charged,the LED light on the battery keep on blue and will not go out?
    When put the battery to charger then to the wall,did the battery flash? How many times did it flash?
    When the LED light from orange to blue,how long did it take?How about the light on the USB charger?
    Have a nice day!
  • I'm having this issue right now as well. The activation button light is constantly on "blue." If I push the button, it does not allow me to use the vaporizer. It does not matter whether the Mini Nautilus fluid tank is connected to the battery or not. It will continue to glow blue until the battery dies, and once I charge it it will have the same problem. I've replaced the atomizer coil and repeatedly disassembled and reassembled the entire device. I've owned the device approximately two months, and I purchased it from this site. I sent an email, and I haven't received a response yet.
  • This is happening to me too. The LED light is stuck on blue, and pressing it does not do anything. My Aspire CF VV+ battery, which I purchased from this site just a couple months ago, seems to be broken. Any advice?
© 2017 Powered by Aspire