Charger blinking Red/Green while charging CF VV+

Just got my CF VV+ from a local retailer, I put it on charge for the very first time and found out the USB charger came with the battery was blinking Red/Green non-stop while charging, Red long, Green short. It almost looked like a blinking red signal, but it's actually flashing with both colors.

Should I be worried about any safety issue? I can just scratch the code to check if it's authentic, but I'm pretty sure once I scratch it off, the store won't take it back XD

Please advice, thanks alot.
Comments
  • 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Dear Customer,
    Thank you for supporting aspire!
    DO you mean the light on the USB charger blinking Red/Green non-stop while charging, Red long, Green short.?
    If it is,which confirm that the batter is charging.
    Once fully charged, the USB charger will display a green light, and the LED light on battery will turn off.
    Have a nice day!
  • Thank you very much for the information.

May I also ask about the maximum current draw on the product? Like 2A, 3A, etc? And is there protection circuit to prevent current over draw on the battery? Thanks alot.
  • Dear Customer,
    Our battery have overdischarge protection,When battery cell voltage is less than 3.2V (low battery), the atomizer will remain OFF, and the Orange LED light will blink 15 times.you need to charge
    Have a nice day!
  • I see. Thank you :)
  • Dear Customer,
    There is a manual in the packaging.you can see all the information on it.
    You also can attend our website to get it:https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-cf-battery-c-11.html
    Have a nice day!
  • My battery LED light turns off but the charger continues to blink red/green. Is it charging or fully charged?
  • @simulacrum It is charging.
    You can left the battery on the USB charger for 30-60 minutes until the light on the USB charger turn to solid green.
    You also can use the battery.
  • my aspire cf battery i charge it 8 pm but until now is not yet finish charging blinking red with green color indicator why its taking time to charge
  • What type of CF batttery? Cf Subohm? CF Maxx? CF Gpower? You may be using the wrong charger or the charger is defective. It will help us to know what type of battery so that we can tell you what type of charger you should be using.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire