Broken upper hardware nautalis mini

Brand new nautilus mini, the tube at the bottom of the upper hardware that connects to the coil fell off as I can disassembling. I went to change the coil for the first time and it just popped off and is now too loose to use. Is this a warren to issue? The cost or buying and shipping a replacement from you to the US is nearly the cost or a whole new unit.

Thank you.
Comments
  • 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • The shipping costs are so expensive for just a couple dollars more I could buy a whole new nautalis mini. I believe I got a defective part. Will there be any service from aspire or are you saying I just need to try again and buy another?
  • Did you purchase it directly from Aspire? If so you need to get your scratch code ready and take some pictures and wait for an actual Aspire rep to chime in.

If you didn't, have you not tried taking it back to the vendor? Also, you should run the scratch code off the box to verify you purchased an authentic Aspire product.
  • I bought it from a beyond vape brick and morter. They said to contact aspire directly, saying they had never seen anything like that before and that aspire should replace for free. I'm all ready to go once an aspire rep responds.
  • So now, I'm going to either have to buy more vaping products, or just go back to smoking cigs until aspire figures their stuff out. I can't say I'm very happy with the quality or customer service from this company.
  • Elbing" said:
    I bought it from a beyond vape brick and morter. They said to contact aspire directly, saying they had never seen anything like that before and that aspire should replace for free. I'm all ready to go once an aspire rep responds.
    Actually it's the responsibility of reseller to exchange under warranty. You give the broken stuff to them, they give you a replacement, they send back the broken part to Aspire, Aspire sends a replacement to the reseller.

Just like if you bought a TV from a store and it broke under warranty.

If the reseller won't exchange, you might be dealing with someone who resells clone, counterfeit products.
  • Exactly what Guz said, if they are an authorized reseller for Aspire THEY would exchange it for you.

Did you check the scratch code on your box yet? It sounds like that local B&M is taking you for a ride...

EDIT:

You said it was "Beyond Vape" and I searched for them on Google if it is the chain of stores in CA or NY their website states...
    We offer a 100% money back guarantee for any defective item. Defective items or missing parts must be reported within 15 days of purchase or delivery.
    Anyways, it might be until the next business day that an Aspire rep responds.
  • Ahh thanks Joseph. I will head back to the store with all the parts and ask for an exchange.
© 2017 Powered by Aspire